Sainsbury's - Employee sacked for not paying for bags

I did a recomission on a classic car in the 90's that was owned by the son of the then owner of do it all. Came down one Saturday morning to discuss the work and turned up in a special edition Aston Martin Virage. Stunning car.

Mrs Doubtfire / Fat Pat would unleash in our faces in front of customers and Butthead had the personality of a raw carrot.

Many of us were on the rob and we let everyone we knew know that the security cameras were fake.

They were an awful employer.

Mrs Doubtfire / Fat Pat would unleash in our faces in front of customers and Butthead had the personality of a raw carrot.

Many of us were on the rob and we let everyone we knew know that the security cameras were fake.

They were an awful employer.
Maybe they were but it doesn't justify theft

i never pay for bags, think they are 30p each, if they dont want us to use plastic bags don't put any out.
Do you mean like all the food on the shelves?!

Let’s not play silly buggers and act like we don’t know!!

That said, getting free bags after you pay for your shipping should be an employee perk. It’s a ridiculously high mark up profit center “disguised” as a “clean earth” policy!

Shame on them for taking it this far, but stupid of the employee to do it.

I worked with this one kid in a newsagents back during that time where if you wanted to top up your phone you would go and buy a top-up code and we’d print it out like a receipt.

Because it’s just a slip of paper this daft **** thinks that they’re basically free and one day decides to print off £3,000 worth of top ups for himself and sell some to his mates. He thought it was a victimless crime that nobody would ever notice.

Naturally, the shop owner could see exactly what time they were printed, who was logged into the till and had cctv pointed at the till so watched him pocket them.

He told him he wouldn’t call the police if he paid back every penny, he was only 17. Think his parents paid it in the end.

Surely we all steal from work? Pens, paper, soap, books.. Not sure why people are being hard on the guy, we all nick things from hotels too (Except those that will tell me they dont)

I worked with this one kid in a newsagents back during that time where if you wanted to top up your phone you would go and buy a top-up code and we’d print it out like a receipt.

Because it’s just a slip of paper this daft **** thinks that they’re basically free and one day decides to print off £3,000 worth of top ups for himself and sell some to his mates. He thought it was a victimless crime that nobody would ever notice.

Naturally, the shop owner could see exactly what time they were printed, who was logged into the till and had cctv pointed at the till so watched him pocket them.

He told him he wouldn’t call the police if he paid back every penny, he was only 17. Think his parents paid it in the end.

It blows my mind that some people really are that thick.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.