Saints (A) Post Match Thread

Defence outstanding, Midfield ok, attack couldn't hit a cows arse with a proverbial banjo. So fucking wasteful again and Bernardo needs a right kick up the backside for that simple fuck up at the end, has he become too scared to shoot because that was criminal. Mahrez as well can fuck right off out of this club,I can't bear to see any more of him it's constant failure.
Stones and Dias look solid a very promising sign, our first choice full backs also sound.
This was a very small step in the right direction, nothing more nothing less

Reactions: dom
Defence outstanding, Midfield ok, attack couldn't hit a cows arse with a proverbial banjo. So fucking wasteful again and Bernardo needs a right kick up the backside for that simple fuck up at the end, has he become too scared to shoot because that was criminal. Mahrez as well can fuck right off out of this club,I can't bear to see any more of him it's constant failure.
Stones and Dias look solid a very promising sign, our first choice full backs also sound.
There's a general consensus and then he goes and smacks in a couple.

So fucking wasteful again and Bernardo needs a right kick up the backside for that simple fuck up at the end
Do you mean the cross to Mahrez who had a tap in, but blasted it over the bar ? The last thing Bernardo needs after this game is "a right kick up the backside", I thought he was excellent.

Mahrez is a ****
Bernardo ... i like you... but u are coming the ****

Do you mean the cross to Mahrez who had a tap in, but blasted it over the bar ? The last thing Bernardo needs after this game is "a right kick up the backside", I thought he was excellent.
Tap in ?
Christ on a bike

He was,a huge improvement and a big reason why they are heading North with 3 points.

Only the three sitters missed today.

Thought we were excellent other than that, completely dominant against a very good Saints team. Only worry was them scoring from a set piece, we gave away a few too many easy corners but it didnt cost us.

Bernardo looking back to some sort of form is good to see, Kevin should take a note from him was piss poor first half losing the ball almost every time he touched it.
Forgetting the assist for the winning goal I note

Mike Deans performance was shocking... the booking for Kev was an absolute joke. Not even a foul let alone a booking.
what about when ball bounces of him drop ball oh no southampton kept possession on wing with no city player near him lucky the southampton player also stopped

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.