Saints (A) Post Match Thread

Never noticed it today.In fact I thought Townsend was fair throughout.
Far worse on the match day thread.
Time for a clear out there.
The match day thread is toxic these days.
I`ll put your name down for the Forlorn Hope Brigade.
Add me to that list too, R.sole.
I think you’ll find it will start getting much longer as the season progresses

Do you mean the cross to Mahrez who had a tap in, but blasted it over the bar ? The last thing Bernardo needs after this game is "a right kick up the backside", I thought he was excellent.
Yes passing to a teammate who is in a worse position than you rather than taking the chance to shoot and score and kill the game. I'd give him a massive kick up the arse given the chance. This is not SoccerAid we're talking about.

Don't get anyone who is not happy after that result.

A win and clean sheet away against a side still currently above us in the league.

We ground out the result at the end of the day, which in the past when leading by a narrow margin we have failed to and as a result dropped points.

Whilst it would be nice to score 5/6 goals plus every game,being realistic that's not going to happen at this moment.

As long as we are difficult to score against and like today take at least one of our chances. We will win more than we lose, I'm certain of that.

Not at our best still but a very good win. Too many sloppy passes and poor decision making. Defence still looking good.

Sterling gets the winning game but his overall play was poor again. Bernardo played well and KDB did some good things but looks tired and a few levels below his best. Torres didn't see much of the ball. Rodri and Gundogan did ok but that double pivot really hurts our attacking game. We're usually only attacking with 4 players.

I'm happy with the 3 points but unfortunately no real signs that we're hitting our stride.
I disagree, tempo much improved, one touch passing, excellent defending, limited them to scraps. Finishing still a concern

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.