SALLY GUNNELL !!! (aka Forlan for you younger ones)

Re: SALLY GUNNELL !!!

Forlan was a real flop at United wasn't he 17 goals in 37 starts and loved by the fans. Clearly not good enough for city.

Personally would be delighted with Forlan, and may even mellow towards Hughes if we could get him. Only a little though.

He froze initially at United I thought - came in with a big build up and bottled it - but he's certainly come good since!

Four main strikers of Tevez, Forlan, Robinho and Santa Cruz (for the difficult aways) would be tasty. Certainly a match for most front lines in the Premiership for me! Can't think of many better...

Watch La Liga on Sky every weekend and Forlan would be a great signing think he has been top scorer in Europe for last two seasons? To compare what Alves did in the Ductch league with Forlan in La Liga is silly

some people are really getting picky,forlan for the past 3 seasons has been top notch scoring world class goals and im sorry but this bull about he did not do it in the prem and wont now , how many years ago was this ffs

he scores goals with his left and right foot as good as anybody.

to get us were we want to be in the next 2 years forlan is a must buy if we can get him

compare the shower of shit we have had up front since anelka left then forlan is a godsend.

Can't believe all the negativity about Forlan just because he played for the munes. His record in Spain is exceptional and at this point in time he is a better player and goalscorer than Aguero - who everyone seems to be cumming in their pants about.

Forlan, from Transfer-news.com

Manchester City have submitted a £20m offer for Atletico Madrid striker Diego Forlan.

The Uruguayan international ended last season as top scorer in La Liga, with an amazing 32 goals in only 33 games.

City will now move for Forlan after failing to land number one target, David Villa, who is set to complete a move to Real Madrid this week.

A move to Eastlands will signal a return to the Premier League for Forlan, who spent a two year spell at City rivals Manchester United between 2002-2004, netting 10 goals in 63 appearances.

Earlier in the season Forlan hinted a return to the Premier League could be on the cards.

He said:

"At the moment my desire is to score goals, to fight for the Golden Boot and to help Atletico to get to a position in the Champions League.

"I will think about my future in June. Do I want to return to the Premier League? I believe I have a debt with England after my time with Manchester United."

Do for me.

Edit Football-latest.com sorry boys.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.