Salty reactions from other fans and the media

My dog literally dropped a log as soon as he opened his gob. Must have been a frequency only he could hear in the scouse tones.

My dog walked out the room when she heard his voice,these scousers aren’t going to let this go for a long while,in fact it’s taken over the fact that they won the league,that seems forgotten about now

Reactions: mat
My dog walked out the room when she heard his voice,these scousers aren’t going to let this go for a long while,in fact it’s taken over the fact that they won the league,that seems forgotten about now

Club DJ should put this on when they come to ours next season.

My dog literally dropped a log as soon as he opened his gob. Must have been a frequency only he could hear in the scouse tones.
I think you are deliberately down playing their contribution during WW2 to scramble German radio frequencies - we'd still be in the trenches now if it weren't for those high pitched phlegmish tones.

'Das ist caput'!!!!!!!

I think you are deliberately down playing their contribution during WW2 to scramble German radio frequencies - we'd still be in the trenches now if it weren't for those high pitched phlegmish tones.

'Das ist caput'!!!!!!!

The Americans had the Navajo Code Talkers to confuse the Japanese. We had the Screeching Scousers to confuse the Germans.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.