Salvio

Here's the best video I could find of him:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zX5iE8d7hv8[/youtube]

For under 30 million I'm not too sure... If we could negotiate a much lower price then by all means would be a good signing. Rodrigo is a better player with less game time, but we do have an overload of strikers now! Rodrigo and Salvio are like Negredo and Navas :D

Saif1994 said:
For under 30 million I'm not too sure... If we could negotiate a much lower price then by all means would be a good signing. Rodrigo is a better player with less game time, but we do have an overload of strikers now! Rodrigo and Salvio are like Negredo and Navas :D

Knowing the press and us the quoted price (24 million I believe? Correct me if wrong.) would have been the transfer fee, club bonuses, wages and player bonuses as well as the value of the tea and penguin bars he and his team eat during the negotiations.

^Saif
I'd disagree with you on Rodrigo being a better player tbh, they don't play in the same position for a start and even still, I rate Salvio a lot higher than Rodrigo. I really like Salvio, he's a real game changer. If we do get him then he'll be a fan favourite in no time at all, he's that sort of player

Have a mate who is a atletico supporter and since he used to play there I asked about salvio. My mate said that Salvio has a good cross, good pace, good but iffy finishing, he also claimed that salvio doesn't dive. dunno bout the last one.

anyway I think anywhere around 14 - 18,5 is enough for salvio

Blue Elmo said:
I don't see it happening. Sinclair doesn't get a game as it is, and if we got Salvio it would be to replace Sinclair. Why pay 25 million for someone to sit on he bench. It'd be too many players.

He didn't get a game in under Mancini in a season where Mancini took us out of two of the four competitions at the earliest possible moment.

Sinclair is worse than dogshit. I rather play with ten men, at least then we dont risk counter attacks against us

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.