Salzburg £5

Ticket For Schalke said:
deynaskaz said:
My reasoned argument is that we have waited a good few years for european football and we have to rely on £5 tickets to sell a decent amount.The amount of people that come on here blarting about this and that and then have the fooking cheek to slag proper fans off who paid full whack for tickets for having a bit off a moan,those same people then only bother to get out of there fooking armchairs when tickets are a fiver.
The only reason we sold out against hamburg was because of cheap tickets and most remember it as a great night,but what would that night of been like with all the fooking cheapskates not turning up to support our team if tickets would of stayed at a very reasonable 20 quid.
that is all.

theres only 14000 ish active members on here, so thats less than a 1/3 of the capacity, you make it sound there is 200,000 members.

I am not one of those who believe bluemoon represents the fans,i am one of those that from time to time gets pissed of with the moaners and knee jerkers the very same so called fans that wont buy a ticket unless its a fiver.

deynaskaz said:
Ticket For Schalke said:
theres only 14000 ish active members on here, so thats less than a 1/3 of the capacity, you make it sound there is 200,000 members.

I am not one of those who believe bluemoon represents the fans, i am one of those that from time to time gets pissed of with the moaners and knee jerkers the very same so called fans that wont buy a ticket unless its a fiver.

this. its a forum, a place for discussion, a place for moaners to moan and radicals to air their views.

felixbg said:
deynaskaz said:
I am not one of those who believe bluemoon represents the fans, i am one of those that from time to time gets pissed of with the moaners and knee jerkers the very same so called fans that wont buy a ticket unless its a fiver.

this. its a forum, a place for discussion, a place for moaners to moan and radicals to air their views.

Moaning is fine, discussion is fine, but fuck me there are ALOT of moaners on this forum.<br /><br />-- Fri Nov 26, 2010 11:41 am --<br /><br />P.s good work by the club... more bums on seats, gives some of less fortunate fans a chance to attend.

anyone moaning about this situation should not attend if it makes them unhappy

anyone not attending this fixture should automatically lose the right to attend the final should we get there

Sorted :-)
x

adammck said:
felixbg said:

Moaning is fine, discussion is fine, but fuck me there are ALOT of moaners on this forum.

-- Fri Nov 26, 2010 11:41 am --

P.s good work by the club... more bums on seats, gives some of less fortunate fans a chance to attend.
I am moaning tonight i agree,i also agree its an oppurtunity for the less fortunate to attend,i dont usually moan so i dont know why im moaning now,just a comment earlier on in the thread got my goat and set me off,so i suppose i will stop moaning now and just look forward to the game,thankyou.

deynaskaz said:
Ticket For Schalke said:

I am not one of those who believe bluemoon represents the fans,i am one of those that from time to time gets pissed of with the moaners and knee jerkers the very same so called fans that wont buy a ticket unless its a fiver.

Got to disagree with that going off the moaning at sell out games that still goes on!!

Superbia said:
deynaskaz said:

Got to disagree with that going off the moaning at sell out games that still goes on!!

Ive stopped moaning.

Like the other poster just said ;

Being a forum ;
Nobody will ever agree or be happy, in order for debate to take place there has to be 2 opposing views .
My opinion is that from a business point of view City have made a good call.
Tickets were not moving so reducing prices even down to a silly £5 would still generate more revenue. Possibly another 15k seats purchased in addition to lots and lots more food soft drinks and merchandise being sold.
More importantly as the match is on TV a full stadium on a dark freezing night in December looks Sooooooo much better to the the watching millions.

Fairly confident the club may stand on for peeps who just paid £25.00 the day before but cannot see them budging a refund on the buy 2 get the third free jobbie !

I do like a good slurp at the game so .."my wife and I".. :-) went for the Mancunian executive upgrade offer of £45.00 per person with a credit back of £20.00 per person for the Salzburg leg

So as it stands we paid £150.00 in total for the 3 games
£25.00 a game per person with one of them being an Exec including a bar to beat the Uefa ban and swanky posh seats
Fantastic value. .... No really ! Well done City

See u all in Dublin
Happy days

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.