Salzburg £5

Were there more loyalty points on offer as well if you did the 3 for 2 deal or have I dreamt that?

For City to offer the £5 deal we must have sold very few tickets so good on them I say. We need a decent crowd to get behind the team. We need to win and it will probably be with a weakened team.

Even if it was free entry I bet we would have less than 40000 as it's an unattractive game and on tv.

I love these european nights with or without a big crowd, its always a good laugh. Even when a away team only brings a few hundred there's always good banter. Well done city for trying to fill the ground.

Ive just booked for 1p this morning - was asking for a fiver for the seat I selected until I logged in via my supporters number, then the price changed to 1p. It might be a level 3 thing as my season ticket is up there, plus I went to Juventus but not Poznan.

Ticket For Schalke said:
Haha any reason to moan. i fucking hate some of you cunts.

Couldn't agree more.<br /><br />-- Fri Nov 26, 2010 10:45 am --<br /><br />
deynaskaz said:
My reasoned argument is that we have waited a good few years for european football and we have to rely on £5 tickets to sell a decent amount.The amount of people that come on here blarting about this and that and then have the fooking cheek to slag proper fans off who paid full whack for tickets for having a bit off a moan,those same people then only bother to get out of there fooking armchairs when tickets are a fiver.
The only reason we sold out against hamburg was because of cheap tickets and most remember it as a great night,but what would that night of been like with all the fooking cheapskates not turning up to support our team if tickets would of stayed at a very reasonable 20 quid.
that is all.

Well I go home and away every week and have already paid on the cup scheme so I don't fall into your "armchair fan" jibe.

I aks again why moan because someone bought something cheaper than you? If you go to Tesco at 5pm and buy a chicken for a £5. Are you then seething if someone else but the chicken for half price at 7:30pm or do you not give a shit as you got yours when you wanted, for a price you thought fair?

And to call people that can't afford to go to all games or maybe make the reduced price ones cheapskates (you have no idea about their situation) is a twatty thing to do.

Brought 2 tickets for the Missus and Daughter £10 (I am in the cup scheme) bloody great. Daughter was over from Uni on Sunday and I promised her a ticket thinking it would £20, I can now buy her lunch.

Thank you City ...

has anyone tried to swap seat for this game ... i bought the 3for2 but fancy taking the opportunity to sit in South Stand for this one .. do they charge you?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.