Salzburg £5

Uwes Grandad said:
MCFC BOB said:
Why not originally charge £5 instead of clawing £30 from people who have already paid? People like me.

Hasn't somebody already said earlier in the thread that those that paid the extra will be refunded?

Yeh just call up the ticket office and they will sort it (so I have been told) guessing they will put some on the OS tomorrow.

Whats the betting someone at City has had an ass kicking for the way they have gone about this. £5 ticket - cracking idea, making it £5 a ticket after selling thousands at £20/£25 without telling fans they will get the difference back - P45 idea!

itsnevereasy said:
Uwes Grandad said:
Hasn't somebody already said earlier in the thread that those that paid the extra will be refunded?

Yeh just call up the ticket office and they will sort it (so I have been told) guessing they will put some on the OS tomorrow.

Whats the betting someone at City has had an ass kicking for the way they have gone about this. £5 ticket - cracking idea, making it £5 a ticket after selling thousands at £20/£25 without telling fans they will get the difference back - P45 idea!

They will also be getting an ass kicking for allowing tickets to be sold online for 1 pence. Buy 2 adult tickets on the OS and you get charged £5.01!

Complainers are arseholes. If you were happy with your ticket price before then why do you care if someone else got one cheaper today??

You rather we have 30k in the stadium rather than a full house as you dint want someone to get a better deal.

Says a lot about you.

Especially now you have been told you'll get a refund. Apologise prats.

Come on, let's hear you say you were rash with the abuse.

Superbia said:
Corky said:
I doubt the direct cup / 3 for 2 deal will get refunded, there is nothing to say whether is was Lech or Salzberg that was meant to be free, and as Salzberg was more likely to be a decider it was the most attractive match.

The most loyal fans do not benefit from things like this, same with Everton at home last season.

The prices were decided in August or September, it would have been a good better idea then.

Why would that need refunding? The Salzburg game was classed as 1p

So they can class all bar one prem games as 1p and let non season ticket holders in for a fiver for 18 games after advertising it as one price? "no we took £499.82 for the first game, the rest were 1p, you are getting it £4.99 cheaper!"

It isn't hard to understand why.

just bought 2 tickets cant wait hope the fans are up for it like the Hamburg game.

well done city!

SWP's back said:
You rather we have 30k in the stadium rather than a full house as you dint want someone to get a better deal.

Says a lot about you.

Would rather have a full house sorted weeks ago with true fans rather than sell out just because tickets are a fiver ,says alot about our support,i bet bluemoon will be quiet next weds.

If any of the whingers were some of those laughing at the north stand refugees can I just take a moment to say this to you......hahahahahahahahahahahahaha

tough shit

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.