Salzburg £5

Could be a nice early christmas present for those family's who carnt afford to go to games these days. Fair play to the club.

My mother died last week and my son is flying home from china where he works ,for 4 days for the funeral, so I decided I would get him a ticket to give him the first chance in two years to get to a game.

I bought my own ticket long a go on the 3 game deal.

Any other questions

I dont think having a go at people who are a bit pissed off at having to pay more the day before is on. It is allowed to be annoyed!

I paid the £50 thinking I would go to all three, as it turns out I cant make next week. The money doesnt bother me but it might bother others so let them have their say without having a go. "Go and support United" comments are just totally ridiculous.

I know two other lads with tickets who cant be arsed going next week. Should they go and support United

Millwallawayveteran1988 said:
I dont think having a go at people who are a bit pissed off at having to pay more the day before is on. It is allowed to be annoyed!

I paid the £50 thinking I would go to all three, as it turns out I cant make next week. The money doesnt bother me but it might bother others so let them have their say without having a go. "Go and support United" comments are just totally ridiculous.

I know two other lads with tickets who cant be arsed going next week. Should they go and support United

Why shouldn't anyone have a go at those moaning? Those moaning would rather have 30k in the stadium rather than have someone pay £5 for a ticket if they paid more.

Shows they don't have the best interests of the club at heart and I think that is a shitty attitude.

I rung the ticket office this morning about getting a refund and was told they couldn't do it so I argued a bit and then was told the 'line manager' would ring me back this afternoon (which still hasn't happened!).

Anybody having a go at us complaining for paying an extra £20 a ticket need to get lost, its really pissed me off this. This for all the day trippers who won't pay more than a fiver because they couldn't care less really, they are basically sticking 2 fingers up to the loyal fans who would be going and were prepared to pay more to watch their team play!

Oh and to the guy above, last time they gave £5 tickets away when I went the atmosphere was terrible, think it was against Scunthorpe in the cup when Johnson scored, just a bunch of kids with adults who don't actually support city, they are just there because its a fiver!

Bojinov The Bull said:
I rung the ticket office this morning about getting a refund and was told they couldn't do it so I argued a bit and then was told the 'line manager' would ring me back this afternoon (which still hasn't happened!).

Anybody having a go at us complaining for paying an extra £20 a ticket need to get lost, its really pissed me off this. This for all the day trippers who won't pay more than a fiver because they couldn't care less really, they are basically sticking 2 fingers up to the loyal fans who would be going and were prepared to pay more to watch their team play!

Oh and to the guy above, last time they gave £5 tickets away when I went the atmosphere was terrible, think it was against Scunthorpe in the cup when Johnson scored, just a bunch of kids with adults who don't actually support city, they are just there because its a fiver!

Why does it bother you what someone else paid?

I ask again as no one will answer - Were you happy paying £20 for a ticket? What has changed now? Would you rather the stadium was full or half empty?

As for Scunthorpe game, completely different wasn't it. Try Hamburg for a better like for like comparison. It also was not £5 for the Scunny game, and it was not a sell out either.

SWP's back said:
Bojinov The Bull said:

I ask again as no one will answer - Were you happy paying £20 for a ticket? What has changed now? Would you rather the stadium was full or half empty?

As for Scunthorpe game, completely different wasn't it. Try Hamburg for a better like for like comparison. It also was not £5 for the Scunny game, and it was not a sell out either.

I paid £25 for a ticket, and its 2 tickets so its £50! I was happy to pay it at the time yes but literally 12 hours after I bought then the price goes down to £5 each, if you can't see why I (and quite a few others) are annoyed then im speechless.

I think it was £5 for scunthorpe (maybe 10 but the point is they reduced it) and I don't know what the sell out bit is to do with because who said tomorrow will be a sell out and next weeks match isnt on the same level as Hamburg was so it will probably be more like the Scunthorpe match!

Bojinov The Bull said:
SWP's back said:

I paid £25 for a ticket, and its 2 tickets so its £50! I was happy to pay it at the time yes but literally 12 hours after I bought then the price goes down to £5 each, if you can't see why I (and quite a few others) are annoyed then im speechless.

I think it was £5 for scunthorpe (maybe 10 but the point is they reduced it) and I don't know what the sell out bit is to do with because who said tomorrow will be a sell out and next weeks match isnt on the same level as Hamburg was so it will probably be more like the Scunthorpe match!

Be speechless all you want. I obviously care more about City having a big crowd to cheer the team on than I do about what the guy next to me paid for his ticket.

I've never been the nosey or jealous type I guess and if you were happy with the original price, I see no reason why you get your knickers in a twist now.

You didn't answer if you would rather have 30k (rather than 40-45k) there just to ensure you got the cheapest deal?

SWP's back said:
Bojinov The Bull said:

Be speechless all you want. I obviously care more about City having a big crowd to cheer the team on than I do about what the guy next to me paid for his ticket.

I've never been the nosey or jealous type I guess and if you were happy with the original price, I see no reason why you get your knickers in a twist now.

You didn't answer if you would rather have 30k (rather than 40-45k) there just to ensure you got the cheapest deal?

I would be amazed if there are 40k next week

Millwallawayveteran1988 said:
SWP's back said:

I would be amazed if there are 40k next week

Amazed or not, it is what the club is trying to achieve but some on here can't see further than the end of their nose.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.