Salzburg travel package -FLIGHT UPDATE PAGE 1

Re: City in Europe - Salzburg travel package

do you do a single supplement ?

Good Meets today at Sunderland, I'm in the office from 10-00am in the morning if anybody needs to make enquiries or book for Salzburg.

How did we F**k that up today, Up the Blues

BR

Spike

just a little note regarding cost of flight to Salzburg.... we could not find a manchester based plane to do the job so after exhausting ALL options we took a plane from Gatwick, this means the plane flys empty gatwick to Man , then does Salzburg trip and goes empty back to Gatwick. In fairness to Spike I think it has to be pointed out that this has added approx 40-50 quid per seat to the price, Wish we could get a MAN based plane but fact is we cant! for those that criticise Spike please think again, a flight to some out the way gaff from London might be cheap but if you can hire us a plane and beat the price .... no pissing about direct salzburg and direct back to Man please let us know. MEANWHILE ENJOY YOUR ROUND THE WORLD JOURNEY. Hope you jib the munich to salzburg train cos its another 80 euro! sorry and dont forget the 50 euro cab from munich airport to munich station. big respect always M

aarcher said:
just a little note regarding cost of flight to Salzburg.... we could not find a manchester based plane to do the job so after exhausting ALL options we took a plane from Gatwick, this means the plane flys empty gatwick to Man , then does Salzburg trip and goes empty back to Gatwick. In fairness to Spike I think it has to be pointed out that this has added approx 40-50 quid per seat to the price, Wish we could get a MAN based plane but fact is we cant! for those that criticise Spike please think again, a flight to some out the way gaff from London might be cheap but if you can hire us a plane and beat the price .... no pissing about direct salzburg and direct back to Man please let us know. MEANWHILE ENJOY YOUR ROUND THE WORLD JOURNEY. Hope you jib the munich to salzburg train cos its another 80 euro! sorry and dont forget the 50 euro cab from munich airport to munich station. big respect always M

no disrespect mate, but keep it real.

<a class="postlink" href="http://reiseauskunft.bahn.de/bin/query.exe/en?ld=96132&seqnr=6&ident=c7.024474132.1283149758&rt=1&rememberSortType=minDeparture&sTID=C5-1.1@2660&oCID=C5-1&showAvail=yes&completeFulfillment=1&" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://reiseauskunft.bahn.de/bin/query. ... illment=1&</a>

aarcher said:
Wouldn't have thought that having a pop at other blues who choose not to go on your trip is the best bit of PR you've come up with.I'm sure Spike will be thrilled with your input!...big respect are kid and all that ;-)

kbb said:
flying into Munich jut before Oktoberfest starts which is great BUT hotals are ridiculous - cheapest is £300 per night for 2 - anyone got better deals? Otherwise its hire a car and straight to Salzburg

My head office is in Munich. You can get cheaper hotels c. 30 mins from the City Centre (and main station) and 25 mins from the airport on S-bahn line S8 in places like Unterfoehring and Ismaning; in the latter try Hotel Zur Post, or Hotel Zur Muhle - should be c. Euro150 per night for a double. Then easy to and the "Hauptbahnhof" and trains to Salzburg.......

Not to sure what the 1am Aarcher post was all about, but everyone to their own.

Were up to about 50 confirmed bookings for Salzburg, and i've got to get round all the lads yet, so its looking good.

M-cr Office open from 07-30hrs in the morning 0161 775 7500

BR

Spike

aarcher said:
People on here know & respect Spike .he is puting a trip on with a set Price direct .it is up to fans if they want on it or are happy doing there own thing .& we dont need a lecture from anyone & i dont think your comments are at all helpfull

will be on to the office in the morning spike i need 4 cheers dom.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.