Samir Nasri - 2017/18 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree that it's odd, but it seems highly improbable that such a damning leak would come from his camp.

Not sure why City are doing this, as it seems highly counter intuitive, but maybe there's a method behind the madness.

If they have an offer from some club that includes some signing/agent fee if they drop the price down, than I could see the reason his camp would do it.

On the other side, I could only see it as some City's attempt to push him out if he refuses to go somewhere because of his wages.

But in any case, I think the story itself is a bullshit. From what I've seen before his loan to Sevilla, it doesn't hit me that he was unpopular in the team.

I agree that it's odd, but it seems highly improbable that such a damning leak would come from his camp.

Not sure why City are doing this, as it seems highly counter intuitive, but maybe there's a method behind the madness.
Could be that we already have an offer and we just want to make sure he takes it by making it crystal clear we don't want him. Somewhere like Turkey, they wouldn't give a shit if he's a **** but he might need a push to go there

Or it could just be bollox spread by some bollox.

three papers at same time? someone briefed them about this, the only question is if it s the club or Nasri's camp. I do believe the story as story is bollox but it's not papers indulged bollox.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.