Samir Nasri - 2017/18 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
If it's true just send him home, simple as.
Its not true. Read the story. Its sounds fake as fuck. Its the same kinda make it up as you go story.

That folks believe this story is sad. Some dumb Journo put 2 and 2 together and called it 10. Sure we all know Nasri has had petulance issues in the past. Oh and for what its worth, that petulance was seldom at City. At Arsenal, and the national team he had some run ins.

The bloody journo knows we all remember that. Knows we remember the petulant sendoff against Leicester. Knows we've had of the investigation over his head. Of course it would be easy to believe a negative story about Nasri.

I'd bet my mortgage this story has no basis in reality. Fucking fake news. And I don't even like Nasri that much :(

Don't think he ever had a future under Guardiola, makes the decision to take him on tour odd though when likes of Delph, Fernando etc left at home.

Guardiola would i assume want to have said 'this is what i do not want lads', some kind of vivid real life lesson. Or he could have just pissed Pep off over their and the nod was given.

So long Samir

If they have an offer from some club that includes some signing/agent fee if they drop the price down, than I could see the reason his camp would do it.

On the other side, I could only see it as some City's attempt to push him out if he refuses to go somewhere because of his wages.

But in any case, I think the story itself is a bullshit. From what I've seen before his loan to Sevilla, it doesn't hit me that he was unpopular in the team.

Would not surprise me if these stories were coming out via PSG.

The Qatari owners are seriously pissed with our owners, hence the crazy wage offer to Alves. They also know we are ball deep into Mbappe and Sanchez, but as far as the former is concerned, we need to clear a lot of unwanted players to raise some cash.

Maybe they know we have offers for Nasri and are doing there best to scupper them.

I actually believe this piece of news. Look at the France Euro squad last year. Left out as he has attitude problem and the team did better because of it. Get rid, had enough of him. Yes he's one of the best at ball retention, but he blows hot and cold way too much. We have a plethora of attacking talent now and his exit might give Foden a chance.

If true Pep should simply sent him home. Whatever happens after that we'll just have to wait and see.

Thought he was close friends with Yaya who might need to sort him out for starters.

We can't sell him, so we announce to prospective clubs that he'd most likely fuck their dressing room up? City are pretty clueless at times!

Oof, that's a hatchet job and a half when all the press are reporting it. Clearly a club briefing. Looks like Samir is on his way (again).

Straight from the club no doubt but then why even put him on the plane in the first place?

All a bit unnecessary if you ask me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.