Samir Nasri {merged}

Re: The final straw for Nasri {merged}

Millwallawayveteran1988 said:
Nasri is a fucking pussy but hart and clichy were equally to blame for that yesterday.

Between them they have cost us a 3 point swing in the title race.

Nasri was ok in 2nd half but total crap first half.

3 point swing or 6? we would have been top on GD, we're now six behind

Bluemanc100 said:
Millwallawayveteran1988 said:
Nasri is a fucking pussy but hart and clichy were equally to blame for that yesterday.

Between them they have cost us a 3 point swing in the title race.

Nasri was ok in 2nd half but total crap first half.

3 point swing or 6? we would have been top on GD, we're now six behind

Yeah but the error cost us 3 as we were not likely to win in last 2 mins.

I can honestly remember 2 games only he has been decent for us.

Spurs away last season
Chelsea home last season.

To hide behind Edin in the wall was scandelous.

Talent wise he's better than Silva but as has been said earlier he's a fucking shitbag, I remeber a thread I started asking if you would rather have Mata or Nasri and 99% said Nasri now everyone to a man would choose Mata.

ANY1aBLUE said:
MSP said:
He certainly can't play as a holding midfielder(he was put there late on yesterday) because he can't tackle and has the physical presence of a 10 year old. He'd get bullied off the park.

He was our best player bar Tevez and Yaya in last half an hour and it's harder to bully him from the ball than Dzeko, Balotelli and Lescott together. He barely ever lose the ball and that's why Mancini is playing him all the time.

HE WAS WHAT??????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Utter tosh.

Well, I suggest you to watch last half an hour and to see who made most runs and passes to up front.

MSP said:
ANY1aBLUE said:
MSP said:
He was our best player bar Tevez and Yaya in last half an hour and it's harder to bully him from the ball than Dzeko, Balotelli and Lescott together. He barely ever lose the ball and that's why Mancini is playing him all the time.

HE WAS WHAT??????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Utter tosh.

Well, I suggest you to watch last half an hour and to see who made most runs and passes to up front.
You're right, there was a moment towards the end where he had beaten a player and had the opportunity to put the ball in the box but instead tried to beat another defender in the box. Said defender dealt with him accordingly.

I played in a team where someone ducked in the wall. Next training session the whole team banged balls at him from 10 yards. He never did it again and neither did anyone else.
There you go Bobby, you can have that one on me... FA badges my arse :-)

Like others have said in this thread, Nasri isn't a wide player he needs to play central or not at all.

It's no coincidence that his best display for us this season was away at West Ham when he was filling in for Silva and playing a free central role.

He also impedes on Silva's space when he cuts inside and slows the play down.

He either rotates in the Silva role or sits on the bench, but please don't play him out wide.

Pretty accurate illustration of Nasri

[/img]http://sphotos-c.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/385056_521857417854479_208920936_n.jpg[/img]<br /><br />-- Mon Dec 10, 2012 7:00 pm --<br /><br />
xzbit04 said:
Pretty accurate illustration of Nasri

385056_521857417854479_208920936_n.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.