Samir Nasri {merged}

RandomJ said:
mancunial said:
Neville did a character assassination on nas wonder why?

Because he deserved it. Fucking pussy.
Just noticed your reply I was not saying sami nasri played well far from it but it was the motive behind Neville's vindictiveness it had nothing to do with the game more of the side he refused to join!

mancunial said:
RandomJ said:
mancunial said:

Just noticed your reply I was not saying sami nasri played well far from it but it was the motive behind Neville's vindictiveness it had nothing to do with the game more of the side he refused to join!
Lol nothing to do with hiding like a pussy behind Dzeko?

mancunial said:
RandomJ said:
mancunial said:

IF that were the case (it's not), it would be the first time Neville has shown any anti-City bias. Not even after the 6-1 did he say anything out of hatred for us.

I dont recall Nasri having a good game for us, so we havent had value for money..

Just been watching the QPR game again and Mancini was furious at him for there 2nd goal when he didnt follow Mackie..

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.