Samir Nasri {merged}

MSP said:
Freestyler said:
MSP said:
Yes, I did, MOTD's usually show the best things from some games. I've also seen him tackling himself against us in May.

Ben Arfa is good player but there is a reason why Newcastle was his biggest team and Nasri played in Arsenal and City, and there is a reason why Nasri is in front of him in French national team.

I've also seen Nasri's runs, quite few of them even in the last game in a period we made a pressure on rags that led to scoring two goals. Yes, he shitted himself on that free kick but Kompany did even worse against Ronaldo at Madrid but didn't get such a storm on Bluemoon Nasri did.

It's one second situation, instinct thinking and acting and can happen to anyone.

Nasri was integral part of a team that won title last season and is integral part of a team that fights for another this year. "Get rid", "he can fuck off", "bring this one on his place" many City players are getting after bad performance is arrogant as fuck and it's sign that lot of fans are heading to rags state of mind.

Players and transfer market are not 3 pounds industry to change them as soon as random Bluemooner thinks one is shit.

let me ask, would you prefer Nasri to play OR Milner set up along side Gaz Baz in midfield to push Yaya on in his better role, with Silva, Aguero and Tevez?

I don't think Nasri's City career was bad at all. Actually, I think that he was better than Silva in 2012.

so obviously you may agree, it has a better effect with he's dropped and yaya pushes forward?

Obviously people have opinions and are entitled to them, but the bit above in Bold i've highlighted is, well it's absolutely unbelievable.

Let me ask you this? Would rather play Clichy or Nasri in that vital LB spot to allow Kolarov the winger spot?

Freestyler said:
MSP said:
Freestyler said:
let me ask, would you prefer Nasri to play OR Milner set up along side Gaz Baz in midfield to push Yaya on in his better role, with Silva, Aguero and Tevez?

I don't think Nasri's City career was bad at all. Actually, I think that he was better than Silva in 2012.

so obviously you may agree, it has a better effect with he's dropped and yaya pushes forward?

Obviously people have opinions and are entitled to them, but the bit above in Bold i've highlighted is, well it's absolutely unbelievable.

As you said, we're entitled to :)

I'm not sure I am alone in it though, I can count very good Silva's games in 2012 with one hand, mot of his brilliant ones were in last months of 2011. And I remember few of them where he couldn't connect two good passes.

Pretty similar stuff for Nasri but Nasri was better in most crucial part of the last season so I'd give advantage to him in this calendar year.

MSP said:
Nasri won't go anywhere, Mancini obviously rates him. And even if he's not, he's on big money and can't be sold easily.

This.
He is on big money with 3 full years remaining in his contract, can't be sold that easy come January.
And Mancini rates him high because he is simply one of our five most skillfull players, and it shines during training sessions where he kills competition.
A fit Nasri will always be a starter, no matter how many own goals he scores for the enemy.

But fact is, he's one of the most frustrating players i've seen in my life.
You know the quality is somewhere there inside him, but it shows only sparkles of it from time to time ....

But fact is, he's one of the most frustrating players i've seen in my life.
You know the quality is somewhere there inside him, but it shows only sparkles of it from time to time ....

I'm afraid that's to Mancini and the way he wants him to play.

Last half an hour vs Rags we played beautiful direct football making chances each few minutes and looking dangerous each time we went on their half. Nasri was part of most of those attacks and run directly on their defence passing balls as good as you could want it.

But then again, we'll go to Newcastle and whole team including Nasri will play that boring slow excuse of football until time starts running up and Mancini makes subs that change the style.

Nasri is a good player and gets a lot crap on this forum. He should have done better in the wall, but it should not have gotten to that point. I feel Nasri links up best when played with Tevez. He is very good at passing and moving, and retaining possession. These qualities seemed to be overlooked by many on here.

Three's Kompany said:
Nasri is a good player and gets a lot crap on this forum. He should have done better in the wall, but it should not have gotten to that point. I feel Nasri links up best when played with Tevez. He is very good at passing and moving, and retaining possession. These qualities seemed to be overlooked by many on here.

Never rated him at Arse he is just too inconsistent i can't think of any game he has give 100% for 90 mins in since joining.

And after hiding behind Dzeko is is also a Coward.

Hope he goes and soon..

Nasri behaved like a little girl in the wall on Sunday. He has had dog's abusive this last week and deservedly so.

He now needs to show he is a man and contribute to a winning run of games. His ability has been seen before and he owes us a lot.

Three's Kompany said:

He has great talent, but is a shithouse of the highest order, reminds me of Petrov.

pominoz said:
Three's Kompany said:

He has great talent, but is a shithouse of the highest order, reminds me of Petrov.

I can see what you mean.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.