Samir Nasri {merged}

Re: The final straw for Nasri

Why be so hard on the kid???
He's a good player, but because Mancini is so stubborn he doesn't try to change things up a bit like trying to play Nasri centrally or try a different .formation like the Real Madrid 4-2-3-1. Look when Tevez came back last season and Mancini started tweaking the formatiin a bit for Tevez, Nasri wqs probably our best midfielder

that was raelly bad from nasri, just watched it back

unbelievable he basically scored that goal

mcfcgto said:
shawgorbie said:
I've been looking for a scapegoat thread,is this it?
There are scapegoats ---ducking your head in the sand (or hiding behind the wall)doesn't make it go away. Balotelli starting always gives the opposition a head start ( today it was 2 goals) anyone worked out how many points dropped when he started ! ! ! Clichy is a waste of space as a defender how many times does he leave the right wing to get the crosses in what the hell was he trying to do that late in the game ---this is a BIG loss when it was there for the taking . Any bets on Newcastle next week ---hope I'm wrong but watch this space
Ah this is what I like to see,proper fan.KNOB

Those saying that Clichy was a waste of money, get a grip. Other than Leighton Baines, no left back has is as consistently brilliant as Clichy. That said, his mistake today for the last goal was woeful - should have just thumped it up the pitch towards the corner.

Armaan said:
You'll never appreciate how good Nasri is until you've seem him live. The guys a class player don't know why he gets so much stick on here.
This. Back when i lived in Frace, Nasri's game was beautiful to watch for Olympique de.
Marseille. The only thing i seem him missing now is confidence and maybe some supporting similar to what Murinho/Zidane did to Benzema. Peut-Etre Mancini and others can help him with that.

complete knee jerk reaction thread im more upset that ballotelli started ahead of tevez .We can blame nasri for turning his back or hart for not coming for the ball, or clichy for not clearing the ball.But we should have played our strongest team which is tevez and aguero up front.Mancini stop changing the team and play our strongest line up this is the message he needs to learn.Over than that good first twenty minutes in first half then second half totally bossed the second half.We need a ball winner with legs to catch players in midfield.

What does Mancini see in Nasri he should be embarrassed getting his wages get rid of the clown Mario too f***ing useless

Armaan said:
You'll never appreciate how good Nasri is until you've seem him live. The guys a class player don't know why he gets so much stick on here.

Therein lies the issue. Most of the idiots posting on this thread that Nasri (and Clichy - WTF!) are shit, are not from Manchester. And have never visited Manchester. And don't support the team in the tradistional way of actually attending games. Their diet of football is served by Sky.

no the result was just not down to nasri but i feel when he starts were already down to 10men and with balo on down to 9...ive said before balo is a waste of space,i like the guy as a person but as a footballer he is never gona be world class,i couldnt care less if he can land a ball in a bucket of KFC from 50yrds away in training..its time to get shot

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.