Samir Nasri {merged}

Re: The final straw for Nasri

I said before the game he shouldn't start, turns out I was right.

greasedupdeafguy said:
First touch is arguably the best in the prem but does fuck all else. I was so excited by his transfer to us and thought he was the final piece in the jigsaw but he had just been a major disappointment.

His first touch isn't even the best in our midfield, never mind the prem. Big french pansy.

Salar said:
Oh FFS Nasri was alright.Last straw for Mario more like.
FFS he's not talking about ballo is he, he's talking about nasri !!
By the way totally agree, got loads of ability but just isn't doing it for me

He is a good player but it isn't fair when his best position is to play behind the striker in the number '10' role but Mancini keeps playing him as a winger, he is struggling to make an impact because he is playing out wide every game. Hopefully Mancini can stop changing the formation (don't fix something that's not broken comes to mind) and play the one we did last year, and we will get the best out of him.

forgot the last free kick.
In 90 min he added nothing to city's game.
And it's not the first time.

I'd rather Kolarov was playing than Nasri today to be honest. He'd have created a lot more, put some fizzing awkward crosses in, fought like only a mad Serb can and been strong.

I can forgive someone not having a load of natural talent, but I can never forgive someone giving less than 100% to the cause.

Make Nasri sit down and watch videos of Zaba for a week so he gets it.

He was part of a City team that bossed much of that game from 2-0 down

We went 2-0 down because Rooney is a great striker and because of the disruption following Kompany's substitution

Played well today - unfortunately his deflection will be highlighted. Thought he was great second half when there was movement and players wanting the ball in front of him - ie when the legend in his own haircut went off.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.