Samir Nasri {merged}

Mike N said:
What has to be remembered is that he lost us the game, no one else.
He owes us big time.
I don't know mate i think Hart, Clichy & Tevez all had a hand in that daft goal as well.

I have no doubt that Samir is a good footballer, and he can contribute massively to games but he does appear to struggle with his performance against the more experienced teams.

Is he intimidated in the big games? Does he loose a little of his nerve not wanting to make a mistake?

The 'great' footballers in the world relish the big games, they want to take the risks and don't fear the mistakes which might be made. Ronaldo Messi et al because their contributions out way their errors (and they both loose the ball many times in games) they are still wonderful players but the difference is their attitude and confidence.

Tevez, Augero Yaya, Silva even Ballotelli all step up in these games in terms of their confidence, but I'm not sure about Sami?

Does he fear retribution from Bobby?

He's certainly slipping into the mould of a squad player at the moment sadly i.e. not necessarily a 'first choice' player.

I really think he's got to go for it make some mistakes and enjoy the excitement of taking the risks, but I'm not sure he will.

CTID

Samir Nasri has been left feeling 'isolated' at Manchester City in the wake of derby day criticism aimed in his direction.

Nasri was considered to be at fault for Manchester United's late winner at the Etihad Stadium on 9 December, with a Robin van Persie free-kick deflecting off the Frenchman and past Joe Hart.

City boss Roberto Mancini was openly critical of Nasri in the aftermath of the game, with it felt that the former Arsenal man could have done more to block the winning strike.

He was selected for a victory over Newcastle the following week, but is currently sidelined with a groin injury which looks set to keep him out until the New Year.

It remains to be seen whether Nasri will be drafted straight back into Mancini's plans when fully fit, with his representative revealing that the 25-year-old still feels hard done by.

Jean-Pierre Bernes said: "He's a bit isolated, internally, even though he is a solid man.

"I think that, effectively, he has feelings of inner suffering with regards to that incident (against United) because it was not fair.

"I think you have to be fair in life, you shouldn't be excessive."

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Well Boofuckinhooo........

Hopefully the soft cnut will treat this as a learning experience then.

FantasyIreland said:
Samir Nasri has been left feeling 'isolated' at Manchester City in the wake of derby day criticism aimed in his direction.

Jean-Pierre Bernes said: "He's a bit isolated, internally, even though he is a solid man.

"I think that, effectively, he has feelings of inner suffering with regards to that incident (against United) because it was not fair.

I have feelings of inner suffering after onion bhajis

Hamann Pineapple said:
FantasyIreland said:

Literally couldn't give a shit.

alexnash13 said:
Hamann Pineapple said:
FantasyIreland said:

Literally couldn't give a shit.

What Literally?

If he is actually sulking at being criticised for fannying out of a wall, then he's even more of a French duke than I thought he was!

FantasyIreland said:

Nasri was considered to be at fault for Manchester United's late winner at the Etihad Stadium on 9 December, with a Robin van Persie free-kick deflecting off the Frenchman and past Joe Hart.

City boss Roberto Mancini was openly critical of Nasri in the aftermath of the game, with it felt that the former Arsenal man could have done more to block the winning strike.

He was selected for a victory over Newcastle the following week, but is currently sidelined with a groin injury which looks set to keep him out until the New Year.

It remains to be seen whether Nasri will be drafted straight back into Mancini's plans when fully fit, with his representative revealing that the 25-year-old still feels hard done by.

"I think you have to be fair in life, you shouldn't be excessive."

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Well Boofuckinhooo........

Hopefully the soft cnut will treat this as a learning experience then.

My feelings exactly. He owes for what he did against United.

I think he did really well at Newcastle and needs to show the same every game.

He might go on to win many games for us and for a player of talent, he should.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.