Samir Nasri or David Silva

BlueSinceBirth said:
9 Goals in 20 league apps - Nasri, age 23 - French

1 Goal in 20 League apps - Silva, age 25 - Spanish

Interesting question asked to me by an Arsenal fan at work. Although i think Nasri is a fantastic player and is getting better every game, i just think David Silva is ridiculously intelligent and on the pitch, he would know where Nasri is going to run and pass before Nasri himself knows.

Very close, but i say Silva - for intelligence and passing - conducting the game.

Correct me if i am wrong but i think this is Nasri's third season, anyone know his stats for his first 20 games in this country? See how Silva is after a full season.

8 goals in his first 55 games tells the story, 9 in his last 20.

Nasri is now in his 3rd season in the Premier League, so we can't compare at this stage. Although Nasri would've been loads better last season had he not broke his leg. It's fair to give players a full season to settle in.

According to wiki, Nasri's stats for his first season across all comps - P44 G7 A5

Silva so far across all comps - P25 G2 A6

Plenty of time for Silva to influence games yet this season. Gimme Silva.

We are crying out for a player like Nasri(as are most...) to play alongside Silva.

If i had to choose,it would be Nasri,he would offer more to our set up.

Nasri..DJ..Yaya/Milner... Balo/Johnno
....Tev......Dzeko.....

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.