Samir Nasri

Wenger seems to have a knack of making players seem world class just before he sells them for big money! Think Adebayor, Hleb, Flamini etc now Nasri. Maybe the man really is a mad genius.

If truth be told Nasri only had a good 3 or 4 months when Fabregas was injured and Nasri had the chance to move into Cesc's central role. I remember an interview in the Guardian where he said he wanted to play in Cesc's position permanently!! You also have to remember at Arsenal they play the same way no matter who is in the team and although they can't defend, Wenger's way is to ALWAYS play attacking and thus they will always create chances to score. Nasri took some of those chances. End of.

nasri is agreat player and will get better and better. (silva started slow) we have a different opposition. even though they are the same teams, they set up and play differently by putting 11 players behind the ball. we just have to practice way of breaking these teams down and i believe nasri will help with this.

Calcio said:
Citizenhill said:
I think the wing is the wrong place for him, he seemingly played better for Arsenal when he was in Fabregas' position in the centre attacking role.
NO NO NO NO. People need to stop this nonsense. he was poor for Arsenal in the middle. It was on the right he had that great half a season which lead to him being seen as great player

Well on another forum I am on, many Arsenal fans thought this the case, also, I said 'seemingly' so yeah. Sorry for getting it wrong.

I don't know what games you all were watching, but I thought he showed serious intelligence off the ball.

I do agree though, like I said in the summer, I'd have rather had Mata. But Nasri is still fantastic.

intheknow! said:
Wenger seems to have a knack of making players seem world class just before he sells them for big money! Think Adebayor, Hleb, Flamini etc now Nasri. Maybe the man really is a mad genius.

If truth be told Nasri only had a good 3 or 4 months when Fabregas was injured and Nasri had the chance to move into Cesc's central role. I remember an interview in the Guardian where he said he wanted to play in Cesc's position permanently!! You also have to remember at Arsenal they play the same way no matter who is in the team and although they can't defend, Wenger's way is to ALWAYS play attacking and thus they will always create chances to score. Nasri took some of those chances. End of.

Bang on !!
I'm convinced we only bought him, to stop the scum getting him !

intheknow! said:

Thank you. The two previous season at arsenal when he was averaging 5-6 goals and 5-6 assist a season, no one was saying he's a great player. he had great start to last season and up to first week of january he had something like12 goals in all competition. after that he went to his shell again. he hasnt proved long enough that he is a great player. Some people dont want to accept this

lets make this clear lads....this is how he played in his first year for the gooners. he figured he would make the french world cup squad and he was dropped,he spent the whole summer with this on his mind....and hit the ground running for the gooners that season. patience is still a virtue!!!! :D

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.