Samir Nasri

He needs a season and a bit before he can be judged just like Milner, just like Mario, just like numerous others who had dodgy first seasons.

The Arsenal fans like Calcio aka Gooney and that other one can try and convince us he'll never be great for us but they are guessing and Mancini will work hard with Nasri to get the most out of him over time.

Look at Clichy, Arsenal fans told us he was a liability and he has been almost flawless for us except against Chelsea, better than he had been for Arsenal in several years.

LoveCity said:
He needs a season and a bit before he can be judged just like Milner, just like Mario, just like numerous others who had dodgy first seasons.

The Arsenal fans like Calcio aka Gooney and that other one can try and convince us he'll never be great for us but they are guessing and Mancini will work hard with Nasri to get the most out of him over time.

Look at Clichy, Arsenal fans told us he was a liability and he has been almost flawless for us except against Chelsea, better than he had been for Arsenal in several years.
So Im an arsenal fan because i think he is overrated? Also is it proven fact that every player comes good after a season? there have been plenty of players who havent

Calcio said:
So Im an arsenal fan because i think he is overrated? Also is it proven fact that every player comes good after a season? there have been plenty of players who havent

Well you are an Arsenal fan aren't you? Your post history suggests it's very likely, nearly every post is Arsenal or ex-Arsenal player related. Based on that I assumed you are an Arsenal fan as you talk Arsenal more than City.

LoveCity said:
Calcio said:

Well you are an Arsenal fan aren't you? Your post history suggests it's very likely, nearly every post is Arsenal or ex-Arsenal player related. Based on that I assumed you are an Arsenal fan as you talk Arsenal more than City.
sure buddy....what ever makes you happy

LoveCity said:
Calcio said:

I think "Intherknow" is Gooney, not Calcio.

itisrising said:
Is it just me but it seems that he is no longer the goal threat that he was at Arsenal. I think Arsene Wenger made him look better than he actually was. Opinions?

Adam Johnson gets more stick than samir nasri and aj has been much better i am starting to get tired watching him when he came off the pitch against bayern at etihad we just got knocked out cup he's having a joke with a bayern player i no i wouldn't be joking nor was his team mates. Very poor and has to improve milner deserves his place

He's been dogshit for the majority of the season and back end of last. Looks like he only wants his money. Same reason he came here possibly?

itisrising said:
Is it just me but it seems that he is no longer the goal threat that he was at Arsenal. I think Arsene Wenger made him look better than he actually was. Opinions?

it probably is..

;o)

(because you'll be posting on here about how great Nasri's played when he fully gets into his stride, and there's nothing fundamentally wrong or lacking with him; he looked a good player at Arsenal because he was a good player at Arsenal, and he'll be as good with us)

Just like the invisible man again, Had plenty of chances and cant deliver any end product at moment must be dropped.

Fanc feet but packs no punch up front. Fails to take games by the scruff of the neck.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.