Samir Nasri

Re: Nasri

Tony Adcock said:
He was foolish.

He didn't need to get involved. He is supposed to be a professional. He gave the ref an option to produce a red when if Nasri had been professional there wouldn't have been one.

I still feel the ref was looking to 'equal' things up ( in his mind ) as it is clear Norwich players were into his ribs re the decision to let VKs tackle in the build up to our 2nd goal go. Nasri gave him that opportunity on a plate.....stupidly.

It's was the Linesman getting involved who got him the red, the ref didn't see it.

Barton the shit house has tweeted 'Nasri missed his head but,sums up his form this season, what a horrible bastard Barton is!

whicko said:
Barton the shit house has tweeted 'Nasri missed his head but,sums up his form this season, what a horrible bastard Barton is!

What sums up Barton then? Punching 16 year olds outside a McDonalds? What a cnut.

whicko said:
nasri makes us a much better team ,adds balance and skill to the side ,barton is doing what most outsiders do ,commenting on perception rather than the reality,a bit like arsenal fans who would love him to be a flop get back soon samri.

ped said:
whicko said:
nasri makes us a much better team ,adds balance and skill to the side ,barton is doing what most outsiders do ,commenting on perception rather than the reality,a bit like arsenal fans who would love him to be a flop get back soon samri.

Correct we have looked a much better team with him in it.

i think he adds alot to the team,we seem to run out off ideas when he is missing,makes some great runs.

Sky Blue said:
Prestwich_Blue said:
Our best XI needs Nasri in it.

Agree with that....
If he turns up.

He is without doubt a very talented player, but for me, he shows it too infrequently, if the Nasri from Newcastle plays, we would probably beat almost anyone, but if its the one that turned up against Everton its like playing with 10 men.

cleavers said:
Sky Blue said:
Prestwich_Blue said:
Our best XI needs Nasri in it.

Agree with that....
If he turns up.

He is without doubt a very talented player, but for me, he shows it too infrequently, if the Nasri from Newcastle plays, we would probably beat almost anyone, but if its the one that turned up against Everton its like playing with 10 men.

This. Though I think his balls have grown dramatically since joining. If you thought he shirked a big game for us you should have seen him for Arsenal.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.