Samir Nasri

Re: Nasri

cheddar404 said:
Barcon said:
cheddar404 said:
I've watched it loads of times. Got the ball and the man. Nothing wrong with that. His momentum took him through Nasri. Not even a foul, never mind a card.

What about his trailing leg?

What about it? It's football, not flower arranging.

He got a fucking yellow for it and could have got a red. You'r wrong, embrace your wrongness.

It was a very provocative tackle , and he clattered into Nasri with intent ...... intent on MORE than simply just winning the ball ......it was exactly the type of forceful , aggressive tackle that has players brawling , and crowds baying , up and down the country ...... it shunted Nasri clean off his feet , that's why he saw red , in every way !

black mamba said:
It was a very provocative tackle , and he clattered into Nasri with intent ...... intent on MORE than simply just winning the ball ......it was exactly the type of forceful , aggressive tackle that has players brawling , and crowds baying , up and down the country ...... that's why Nasri saw red , in every way !

Summed up well Mamba.

black mamba said:
It was a very provocative tackle , and he clattered into Nasri with intent ...... intent on MORE than simply just winning the ball ......it was exactly the type of forceful , aggressive tackle that has players brawling , and crowds baying , up and down the country ...... that's why Nasri saw red , in every way !

Compared to RVP reaction it was tepid to say the least.

It's time the refs looked at what they do and how long they do it for before making a measured decision.

Tapping heads is way overrated.

Whoever decided it deserves an instant red and three match ban needs their head red pardun the pun.

black mamba said:
It was a very provocative tackle , and he clattered into Nasri with intent ...... intent on MORE than simply just winning the ball ......it was exactly the type of forceful , aggressive tackle that has players brawling , and crowds baying , up and down the country ...... it shunted Nasri clean off his feet , that's why he saw red , in every way !

I agree, it wasn't accidental but I still don't think it was enough for red. We're coming to very gray area if such tackles would be red cards.

mancity1 said:
black mamba said:

It's time the refs looked at what they do and how long they do it for before making a measured decision.

Whoever decided it deserves an instant red and three match ban needs their head red pardun the pun.

You are missing Mamba's point.....he was saying that he could understand Nasri's reaction not that he should have had a red!

Just seen it again and the follow through could have done some serious damage. Bassong knew what he was doing.

MSP said:
black mamba said:

I agree, it wasn't accidental but I still don't think it was enough for red. We're coming to very gray area if such tackles would be red cards.

A yellow card was probably enough for Sassong , although it DOES have to be said that there have been many occasions in this country where players have been sent off for tackles such as that .

It's my belief that , if it hadn't of been for that linesman stirring things , the ref would have simply just given BOTH players a yellow card.

Sky Blue said:
mancity1 said:
black mamba said:

You are missing Mamba's point.....he was saying that he could understand Nasri's reaction not that he should have had a red!

Just seen it again and the follow through could have done some serious damage. Bassong knew what he was doing.

No I am not Sky Blue with respect you are missing mine.

mancity1 said:
Sky Blue said:
mancity1 said:

No I am not Sky Blue with respect you are missing mine.

Sorry that was meant for MSP...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.