Samir Nasri

Re: Nasri

Sky Blue said:
mancity1 said:
Sky Blue said:
You are missing Mamba's point.....he was saying that he could understand Nasri's reaction not that he should have had a red!

Just seen it again and the follow through could have done some serious damage. Bassong knew what he was doing.

No I am not Sky Blue with respect you are missing mine.

Sorry that was meant for MSP...

No probs Sky Blue I am on edge over the Nasri dismissal like every true blue such as your good self.

mancity1 said:
No probs Sky Blue I am on edge over the Nasri dismissal like every true blue such as your good self.

I am watching us again and some darts so not concentrating!

Bassong's challenge was a yellow. If Nasri was a straight red - which imo it definitely shouldn't have been - then Bassong must as an absolute minimum be a second yellow.

Result = Nasri yellow, Bassong red

As the FA appear accountable to nobody, will be interesting to see the outcome of the appeal.

Sky Blue said:
mancity1 said:

I am watching us again and some darts so not concentrating!

GO Adrian Lewis.

Van Gerwin will win this unfortunately if he gets through to the semi I reckon.

I was done with Nasir before this game ..he's a b+ player..a gem in a mid level European team not a star when playing the highest level ..silva deserves a world class partner in attacking midfield. A sneijder, mueller,Goetze,Marco Reus caliber player

Both players should have got red cards after watching it on MOTD but Nasri didnt need to get involved with Bassong? what was he going to achieve going head to head then a sly butt that centre half would do him with one hand tied behind his back.
He should have stayed on the floor,could have cost us doing that.

What's worse, RVP grabbing someone's shirt whilst trying to woman slap them for a yellow or a nondescript head but for a red? Double standards as usual !!!

He was foolish.

He didn't need to get involved. He is supposed to be a professional. He gave the ref an option to produce a red when if Nasri had been professional there wouldn't have been one.

I still feel the ref was looking to 'equal' things up ( in his mind ) as it is clear Norwich players were into his ribs re the decision to let VKs tackle in the build up to our 2nd goal go. Nasri gave him that opportunity on a plate.....stupidly.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.