Samir Nasri

Re: Nasri

Ridiculous decision to send him off.

It is no coincidence that when he starts we play a lot better than without him. He is a superb footballer and key to our team.

The Everton and West Ham players got their red cards rescinded for what I thought was dangerous play.

I think it depends on the MOTD pundits. It shouldn't but the FA seem to be like a feather in the wind. They go whichever way the wind goes

I didn't mind him going face to face with Bassong for the challenge but it was when his flicked his head where I became disappointed. I was happy that he showed some fire but when you move your head in the direction of the player, 9/10 it is a red. He should have been more responsible at that time and had we drawn/lost the game, I am sure that mos people here would be shouting the odds at him. Happy with the victory but disappointed at his actions.

Nasri is in our best team. Imagine being clattered by Bassong. Its a physical and emotional game, not a game you play on your computer, from your sofa. The OP should attend games and he might realise this.

Agree he let us down in the wall vs United but 1 mistake doesn't make a bad player. To repeat, Nasri is in our best team.

Marvin said:
I think it depends on the MOTD pundits. It shouldn't but the FA seem to be like a feather in the wind. They go whichever way the wind goes

lol...Wind is definitely not blowing our way that's for sure.

Todays sending off was a total joke. We should appeal just to prove how corrupt the FA are

Thought he's been fantastic over the last two games he's started, the stick he gets on here is beyond a joke presently.

I say we should appeal the decision...

If we lose they'd add a game (Fulham or FA cup replay if there is one) I know but the two upcoming are very important (Stoke + Arsenal) we should try it and there are chances we might win this appeal ; it's really nonsense to send him off for this.

robbieh said:
Talented but a complete tosser.

When he needs to man up like in the wall he won´t and when he needs to keep a cool head like today he adopts macho posturing.

Liability and hope he goes elsewhere.

Well your entitled to your opinion but surely you could come up with a more reasoned one than that ?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.