Samir Nasri

Re: Nasri

salfordblues said:
The frustrating thing is he'll miss the game at the Emirates if the appeal's not successful.

Even though I whole heartedly believe it was a yellow and not a red, I don't think we should appeal... completely pointless.

How many appeals get turned over ...especially for us blue.?!

I hope Mancini does no appeal, as FArce will be rubbing their hands together hoping for us to appeal so they can add another match ban...

The lads should know, just like last season, whenever we go on the pitch, expect to be 11 v 12 ... the ref will hardly be on our side.

RandomJ said:
Train said:
RandomJ said:
Wasn't a sending off but serves him right for trying to act the hardman. Trying to prove he's not a pussy after shitting it in the wall against the rags.

Who says its an act. It was a bad tackle that provoked him into a reaction.

Because he's a shit house. It's easy to act hard on the football pitch when you know the other guy can't touch you or they'd get get sent of.

I can't believe some of this rubbish. It was a leg breaker. Nasri acting like any man would have, be that on Hough End or in the Prem. I would have knocked the coward out if he'd done that to me. He's a Marseilles boy. He's not soft. So he fucked up in the derby. Like we have to tell him

Samir will be a very important player for us in the years to come. He'll probably finish his career at the Eithad.

Some of you should start supporting our players rather than taking cheap shots.

Obviously, this has annoyed me. Bobby and the boys showed passion today. So you can all fuck off with your criticism. I'm with Nasri. So is the Sheikh, trust me. CTID.

A good professional would stayed down, milk the tackle and hopefully bassong gets sent off, cos it was a red card in the sense of the rules! Nasri jumping ip made it a yellow in the referees mind.As soon as nasri gets up a Norwich player runs to the referee to tell him just that! Referee was a complete tosser I'm still annoyed about the alleged foul that led to their first goal, what a WANKER.

rastus said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:
Nasri was fucking stupid, he could have killed the lad.

Lazarus-like from crumpled heap to a heaving mass of testosterone.

Oh well, Sami will see the upside, that's Arsenal away, again, taken care of!

100% correct, a 6 match ban should make up for the Williams assisination attempt

A millimetre to the left, and Bassong could have lost an eyelash.

Seriously, what is it going to take before a player is killed?

He went head to head,flicking his head at Bassong as he did so,both should of gone,but Nasri should have no complaints and nor should we,take it and move on as has already been said.

He did fuck all.

If Zaba did this (like he did against Sagna a few years ago) every one of us would be saying how much of a joke it is, Samir does it and it's different.

coleridge said:
RandomJ said:
Train said:
Who says its an act. It was a bad tackle that provoked him into a reaction.

Because he's a shit house. It's easy to act hard on the football pitch when you know the other guy can't touch you or they'd get get sent of.

I can't believe some of this rubbish. It was a leg breaker. Nasri acting like any man would have, be that on Hough End or in the Prem. I would have knocked the coward out if he'd done that to me. He's a Marseilles boy. He's not soft. So he fucked up in the derby. Like we have to tell him

Samir will be a very important player for us in the years to come. He'll probably finish his career at the Eithad.

Some of you should start supporting our players rather than taking cheap shots.

Obviously, this has annoyed me. Bobby and the boys showed passion today. So you can all fuck off with your criticism. I'm with Nasri. So is the Sheikh, trust me. CTID.

Get in !!!! 100% Agreed!

MCFC-alan88 said:
He "flicked" his head, so we'd never win an appeal. Take it on the chin and move on.

Mike Doyle would be turning in his grave and rightly so.

You can break a guys leg and get plaudits from the ref for a good tackle.

But a poor imitation of a Liverpool kiss and its 3 weeks.

Flick my ass , Nasri doesn't know how to flick his head forward.

Bassongs tackle was both reckless and provocative , and most players would have reacted to it .....

what followed was never enough to have gotten Nasri sent off , it was a ridiculous decsion .

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.