Samir Nasri

Re: Nasri

RandomJ said:
Train said:
RandomJ said:
Wasn't a sending off but serves him right for trying to act the hardman. Trying to prove he's not a pussy after shitting it in the wall against the rags.

Who says its an act. It was a bad tackle that provoked him into a reaction.

Because he's a shit house. It's easy to act hard on the football pitch when you know the other guy can't touch you or they'd get sent of.

Nasri a shit house acting hard on a football pitch

So sayeth the bloke in his bedroom on a keyboard

tbf i think both was going head to head, but we are city and we have a player sent off

SuperSilva said:
coleridge said:
RandomJ said:
Because he's a shit house. It's easy to act hard on the football pitch when you know the other guy can't touch you or they'd get get sent of.

I can't believe some of this rubbish. It was a leg breaker. Nasri acting like any man would have, be that on Hough End or in the Prem. I would have knocked the coward out if he'd done that to me. He's a Marseilles boy. He's not soft. So he fucked up in the derby. Like we have to tell him

Samir will be a very important player for us in the years to come. He'll probably finish his career at the Eithad.

Some of you should start supporting our players rather than taking cheap shots.

Obviously, this has annoyed me. Bobby and the boys showed passion today. So you can all fuck off with your criticism. I'm with Nasri. So is the Sheikh, trust me. CTID.

Get in !!!! 100% Agreed!
This, and i was born and raised in Marseilles so i know how people are here!

Im right behind Nasri. He was a little girl against United but its up to him to come good and I think he can.

BUT 'He's a Marseilles boy. He's not soft' is one of the funniest things I have seen on here!

MCFC-alan88 said:
mancity1 said:
MCFC-alan88 said:
He "flicked" his head, so we'd never win an appeal. Take it on the chin and move on.

Mike Doyle would be turning in his grave and rightly so.

You can break a guys leg and get plaudits from the ref for a good tackle.

But a poor imitation of a Liverpool kiss and its 3 weeks.

Flick my ass , Nasri doesn't know how to flick his head forward.

You can dispute it all you like, but on the replay, even if he doesn't make contact, he makes the attempt.

i wouldn't have appealed Zaba's sending off and he did move forward with intent although it was minor contact.

Replays show Bassong as the aggressor in this instance.

Hopefully this will in part be the catilyst to change the ridiculous system in football of either a one match ban or a three match ban with no in between as far as ref/linesmen decisions on the day are concerned.

I repeat: two clubs, two rule books.

A_TKSvdCUAIQIs_.jpg:large

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.