Samir Nasri

Re: Nasri

Mike N said:
Im right behind Nasri. He was a little girl against United but its up to him to come good and I think he can.

BUT 'He's a Marseilles boy. He's not soft' is one of the funniest things I have seen on here!

I am sorry that your life is deprived of comedy. Say something as a man rather than sound like a whinging child. If you think Nasri is soft, why don't you ask him? I am not responding to your nonsense any more. Must try harder.

Challenge is at 1:02

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tM4TeNp4Rb0[/youtube]

I don't like Nasri, He hasn't done enough since he joined he goes missing in 90%of games!

But it was never a red card in a million years, It won't get turned over.

Sending off was a joke, and Bassong should've got a 2nd yellow for going head to head if Nasri got a straight red for his part in it.

Sorry to bring this up again but, the referee's or assistants are doing their best now to stop City picking up points. No agenda? My arse!

I've had a look at the clip twice, and Bassong moves his head forward as well, but he does a dangerous two footed lunge, which starts everything, and their heads come together, yet Nasri is sent off????..........incredible.........

Hungarian blue said:
I really hope they will revoke his ban. Is there any chance? We need bim right now, he's in great form.
Not a hope in hell. He did confront Bassong, and did so leading with his head. He gestured as if he was going to butt him (don't think he did actually butt him though). But, as in punching an opponent, I think you don't actually have to make contact with your opponent to be sent off; the intent is there. Also, Nasri didn't do himself any favours by rolling around doing his ''dying swan'' routine before jumping to his feet to confront Bassong. That being said, Bassong should have walked as well.

Thinking about it Stoke at home, Watford at home and Arsenal away aren't the worse games for him to miss.

Did Bassong get a yellow for the challenge or the afters?

That tackle looks like a red to me

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.