Samir Nasri

when tevez, nasri + silva play together with or without aguero [who improves them] they all play well because

the speed of play is fast.

the faster the play, the better they all play.

hgblue said:
Nasri was excellent. Then again, Nasri is an excellent player. I'd suggest that he's become something of a whipping boy, which is why he cops a lot of flak from the know nowts.

Nasri is exactly the type of player i've always hated - when the chips are down he disappears. Great when you're; two nil up, at home, sun shining, against very average opposition and for that once a year your body is feeling perfect.

Yeah terrific but; where was he all the other games when the pressure was on? Letting EVERYONE down that's where. He knows he's in the shop window now - so he has to produce to get the move he wants.................

ethan23 said:
The problem is with nasri is, he often bottles or ducks out of challenges, the majority of city fans take great offensive to this. I also think the van Persie free kick lives fresh in the memory of most city fans and unless he scores a vital goal he will almost be remembered for the one who flicked a toe out at van persies free kick

I actually thought Barry was motm, but what do I know...

agreed. I had Joleon Lescott as motm. Never put a foot wrong!

ANY1aBLUE said:
hgblue said:
Nasri was excellent. Then again, Nasri is an excellent player. I'd suggest that he's become something of a whipping boy, which is why he cops a lot of flak from the know nowts.

Nasri is exactly the type of player i've always hated - when the chips are down he disappears. Great when you're; two nil up, at home, sun shining, against very average opposition and for that once a year your body is feeling perfect.

Yeah terrific but; where was he all the other games when the pressure was on? Letting EVERYONE down that's where. He knows he's in the shop window now - so he has to produce to get the move he wants.................

This is exactly how I feel, I'd say he's more talented than Silva but he's a bottler.

ANY1aBLUE said:
hgblue said:

He's another Robinho

I have never seen a player turn back on himself so much as Nasri.
He played ok yesterday but really needs to toughen up a bit.
Never Motm IMO . It was Joleon all day for me.

Kun Aguero said:
ANY1aBLUE said:
hgblue said:

but he's a bottler.

He nearly got a serious injury yesterday for yet again bottling out of a challenge

SuperMario's Fireworks. said:
talent wise i dont think hes far behind david silva, difference is, even when things dont go davids way, he tries, never bottles a challenge and has more of a work ethic.

I'd say he's a better dribbler, far more likely to score and his short passing is as good as as Silva's if not better.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.