Samir Nasri

Amazing how a good performance is viewed as a MOTM great performance because he has been shit for the majority of time here.

Sell, sell, sell! Will never forgive him for the RVP free kick, lost the title that day.

A shithouse.

mancunial said:
Neville started this because nasri decided its city for me, I mean how dare nasri let uncle bob wrapover at Trafford down, what was it wrapover said as soon as Samir nasri knows united want him then he will go nowhere else, straight after the qpr game Samir said I knew I made the right decision coming to city, I just wish people would get off his back and Neville would fk off the red biased tw-t, Neville knew what he was doing first Balo now Samir

Exactly. Neville does generally good analysis but with us he just can't help himself...

EalingBlue2 said:
Best player today and no where near as bad even on his off days as people think

Yep, he is always looking to create and link the play. Agree he doesn't tackle like NDJ but he never did & that isn't what he was bought to bring. He carries the ball brilliantly, and has excellent link up play, quick feet and vision around the box.
Anyway, the question is, does De Boer rate him ? ;)

Did well today but imo this season could have turned out differently if he stood his ground and blocked rvp's free kick. To come back from 2-0 down to the rags to lose with the last kick of the game ending our unbeaten home record gave them a big mental advantage in the title race. If nasri had blocked it, who knows what might have happened. Like I said though he did well today so maybe he can make up for it with a couple of decent fa cup performances.

Also, I think it's a bit of a shame for milner who gives 100% every game to lose his place in the team for someone who is nowhere near as hard working. Nasri is more creative but that's what dave's there for.

Pam said:
quiet_riot said:
Pam said:
People slagging him for this get on my nerves. All footballers do this. You're slagging him off for doing exactly what Silva did later on. And when did he hit the ground and hold his face?

About 5 seconds after his life threatening injury.

Are you seriously saying that no other City players do this? Carlos does it every other game. No one says anything about that, do they?

Carlos rarely feigns injury. Spanish Dave 'did it' late on (according to you), but the difference is he went straight off.

You're right that lots do it, but when they put in a decent shift, you can almost, almost let them off. Trouble is, Nasri is CACK.

Still gets the ball and slows things down too often when he does a 360 ,doesn't tackle properly,track opposition players as they sprint past and if i was zabba yesterday after a 30 yard sprint to overlap him in and he instead cut inside and lost it i would have lost it !
These are all from the game yesterday tho he did some good stuff to be fair i would still pick Milner for next Monday 100%.

Some wonderful bits of skill from Nasri - but he's been inconsistent like every single other City forward. More please. I think Milner would have played had he not been away with England

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.