Samir Nasri

It's been obvious for weeks that Nasri is wanted by either PSG or Monaco.
I can't see City refusing a decent transfer fee for him either.

FantasyIreland said:
Straight swap for Lavezzi would be lovely.
As long as we don't get Ibra. He played like he was 45 years old today v Barca. His movement and general play was very poor (despite the goal where he was two metres off side).

Blue Haze said:
I just hope we can get back what we paid.

Anything more than 15m would be fantastic.

Realistically,just getting his wages off the books would be an achievement.

The definition of a leach,he couldn't make it any more obvious that he doesnt give a fuck about the shirt and it aggravates me tremendously that he has been given the honour of wearing it.

I look at Zaba,Komps,Milner,Aguero even Silva - each gives their very best week in week out,then i see this fairy....... I can't wait to see the back of the prick.

FantasyIreland said:
Blue Haze said:
I just hope we can get back what we paid.

Anything more than 15m would be fantastic.

Realistically,just getting his wages off the books would be an achievement.

The definition of a leach,he couldn't make it any more obvious that he doesnt give a fuck about the shirt and it aggravates me tremendously that he has been given the honour of wearing it.

I look at Zaba,Komps,Milner,Aguero even Silva - each gives their very best week in week out,then i see this fairy....... I can't wait to see the back of the prick.

I'd accept 10m just to get him away from the club.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.