Samir Nasri

Thought he played well tonight and made more tackles than he's made all season.I'm not his biggest fan but tonight he did us proud, why have we had to waite this long ?

bluefandk said:
He had a decent game, lets hope he can ad another level to his game against Chelsea, we know he has it in him and we may need it if Merlin is out.

He played well at the start of the season when Silva wasn't playing. If Silva isn't fit then i think Nasri, Aguero and Milner behind Tevez would be a good system

He was great till after the first goal, where he just sort of disappeared. But he clearly showed drive and what the team could be if he's in the side, albeit I'll say, much better.

Play like this for the rest of the games, and I'll reckon he warrants a stay.

Well played Samir if you're reading this.

Everyone has dips in form & it doesn't help being a squad that rotates if you want to play consistently well. Same with Dzecko.

I'd be very happy if you stay.

thanks has to be sent to that gormless fucker who stands at the back of me with his hands down his strides calling every player in turn only for them to have a blinder.

nasri and barry being his two main targets, both last night had great games.

you know who you are :P

He is a very tidy player. Keeps the ball well, passes well, doesn't do a lot wrong.

Certainly didn't have a bad game.

But he doesn't affect the game enough. He is a quality player on a massive salary (ok, he;s not the only one), but he should be doing more to influence games.

He doesn't score hardly ever, has very few shots even.....and rarely is there an incisive, killer pass that opens teams up.

Capable of so much more and that is the frustration with Samir and why people say he has had a bad game even when he hasn't.

Maybe with Merlin looking like he is out of the cup semi, Samir will take a bit more responsibility and look to influence things more.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.