Samir Nasri

scarty10 said:
He is a very tidy player. Keeps the ball well, passes well, doesn't do a lot wrong.

Certainly didn't have a bad game.

But he doesn't affect the game enough. He is a quality player on a massive salary (ok, he;s not the only one), but he should be doing more to influence games.

He doesn't score hardly ever, has very few shots even.....and rarely is there an incisive, killer pass that opens teams up.

Capable of so much more and that is the frustration with Samir and why people say he has had a bad game even when he hasn't.

Maybe with Merlin looking like he is out of the cup semi, Samir will take a bit more responsibility and look to influence things more.
He certainly influenced it last night, especially in the first half. Just ask Mr. Milner.

He worked very hard last night but don't think he had a particularly good game. Dribbling poor and passing out of tune. Solid 6/10 because of his defensive efforts.

was definintely his best defensive effort in a blue shirt.

A very very important player for Sunday.

He's been excellent in the last two weeks. Another example of Mancini's public criticism working. He needs to keep this up and is probably going to be our most important player against Chelsea on Sunday.

Caveman said:
He's been excellent in the last two weeks. Another example of Mancini's public criticism working. He needs to keep this up and is probably going to be our most important player against Chelsea on Sunday.
Never in a million years will Nasri become our most important player in any game. He played well against a bottom half team and had a decent game yesterday, hopefully he can keep his consistency up.

Good game yesterday, and set up Milner's goal. Perhaps not as influential as Silva, but who is.

Nasri was good last night.We bossed that midfield and Nasri was good like the Newcastle match.

I remember watching his first interview on Citytv and thinking to myself "He loves his football, I think this is going to be a great signing."

I think if Bobby said to Nasri "every touch you have over 3 at any one time I will fine you £1,000 a touch" He would go back to being the fantastic player he was at Arsenal.

Marvin said:
Good game yesterday, and set up Milner's goal. Perhaps not as influential as Silva, but who is.

In our team,creativity wise,no one.

But given the fact we have no one else,thats hardly surprising.

He's suffering from not playing in his best position and instead playing in a position that does not suit his particular skill set, when is played more centrally we see the best of him (was the same with Mario and is my only issue with Mancini).

What he did really well on Monday night was nullify the threat of Raphael who has been one of best (if not the best) United players this season.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.