Samir Nasri

The guy who sits behind me at home games can't stand him as do may others.
However you can only judge him on recent form and in the last two games he's been very good, dare I say excellent?.
Far more influential on Monday than anyone in their team.
Problem is people just see the 'sh1thouse' who ducked in the wall!!!

meldrew said:
Maybe, just maybe Mancini's criticism of Nasri has worked and he is upping his game.

Just a thought.

What mancini who has no man management skills ??

Genius work by mancini as he finally got the message through to not only nasri but the
Whole Squad.

If that was fergie he'd be lord ferguson.
We are lucky to have a great manager.

Watched a re-run of the Old Trafford game and, to be perfectly honest (and I am not one of his greatest fans), Sami Nasri was probably our most effective player right up to the minute he was replaced by Sergio. Indeed, he almost scored a wonder goal just before his departure. His tracking back and constant pressurizing of the Rags in possesssion was exemplary. Well done, that man.

lionheart said:
Watched a re-run of the Old Trafford game and, to be perfectly honest (and I am not one of his greatest fans), Sami Nasri was probably our most effective player right up to the minute he was replaced by Sergio. Indeed, he almost scored a wonder goal just before his departure. His tracking back and constant pressurizing of the Rags in possesssion was exemplary. Well done, that man.

I have given him heaps on here, but he played very well the other day.
May be too late to save his city career. You cannot have players that turn it on when they feel like it.
Same goes for every other player in the squad.
FFS, how hard can it be?, we only want them to put 100% for 90 minutes once/twice a week.

Outstanding against Newcastle, brilliant all-round performance at Old Trafford.

I suspect Mancini's words have worked and he will be happy with his performance in particular at Old Trafford. Watch it again, was brilliant. Like someone has already said, he never once left Clichy exposed, tracked back and genuinely worked hard.

That's all we ask, Samir! That's all we ask!

I still haven't watched it again as I was there on the night , but all I can remember is time after time wanting him to just carry the ball and shift with it . He tracked back well and did ok for Jimmys goal , but I still want him to do more . Maybe he's never going to, maybe it's just not his game , but that's what id like from whoevers taking that last creative spot in the team. Like I say , I do need to watch the game again so I could be wrong

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.