Samir Nasri

sam-caddick said:
Maybe he is starting to listen to Mancini's demands.

I do think he will stay in the Summer.

The Gaffer gave him the most almighty public kick up the rear end, and it seems to have had an effect. Samir is now playing much closer to his actual capacity.

However this weekend, with Merlin unlikely to play, it has to be 100% from Samir, not 80%. This is the game where he has to earn his keep.

I can't help but think Mancini has the shackles on him a bit because he gets into some blinding positions but doesn't have a shot or go past a player.

Maybe it is a lack of confidence but at Arsenal he seemed to play with a lot more freedom.

Going back to his performances, I think he has played well recently and Mancini's comments likely sparked it. When your manager at work tells you to start doing more you start doing more! and it seems Nasri is also taking note of the criticism.

welsh_andy said:
Bluekiwi said:
welsh_andy said:
out, simples. another one with no desire just there for the paycheck sadly, just seems to have no vision at all, his vision was outstanding at arsena at timesl
So his assists in the last couple of games have just been "kick and hope" - not what I see on the video clips.
a season consists more than a few decent games dont you think, or do you think 20 odd mil is the going rate for a very rarely plays well guy. i may be wrong but for that amount i would like a player to play well a lot more than he does

I just think too many people only see the negatives and will never compliment a player they don't like. Whatever he cost and whatever he earns, when he's on the pitch we should be encouraging him not berating him.

CTID101 said:
I can't help but think Mancini has the shackles on him a bit because he gets into some blinding positions but doesn't have a shot or go past a player.

Maybe it is a lack of confidence but at Arsenal he seemed to play with a lot more freedom.

Going back to his performances, I think he has played well recently and Mancini's comments likely sparked it. When your manager at work tells you to start doing more you start doing more! and it seems Nasri is also taking note of the criticism.

This - He's being asked to play out wide when he's better in the middle and at Arsenal he was allowed to play with more freedom where here he is clearly given specific instructions to follow.

I've be want to see him played through the middle infront of Yaya in a 433 (Barry/Garcia holding) against teams that 'park the bus'. When him and Silva link up together it's brilliant on the eye.

Also I'm with my kiwi brother above - Too many people go looking for negatives with Nasri. Silva makes many mistake during a game but we all over look it because its Silva (I'm still angry he didn't follow Shreks run for his and the rags second goal earlier this season).

Bluekiwi said:
welsh_andy said:
Bluekiwi said:
So his assists in the last couple of games have just been "kick and hope" - not what I see on the video clips.
a season consists more than a few decent games dont you think, or do you think 20 odd mil is the going rate for a very rarely plays well guy. i may be wrong but for that amount i would like a player to play well a lot more than he does

I just think too many people only see the negatives and will never compliment a player they don't like. Whatever he cost and whatever he earns, when he's on the pitch we should be encouraging him not berating him.
Exactly ^^

AntiUnited said:
He just spoke on al jazeera sports ( well a pre taped interview) for the FA cup game against chel$ki saying. that some of our players have under performed and the rags getting kagawa and van pussy is the reason for uniteds title push ect. decent interview.
let's hope he has a decent game Sunday.

quiet_riot said:
lionheart said:
Indeed, he almost scored a wonder goal just before his departure.

He was only about 20ft away from scoring a 'wonder' goal...
Haha, I remember reading an article about the game about how he almost scored with his last touch, was fucking miles over.
He played well though, doing some dirty work which he often lacks.

Sunday is the chance for him to impress. With Silva possibly out of the team he will be the one we will need to be on top of his game.

Time for Samir to show his worth

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.