Samir Nasri

Another good performance from Samir today. Plenty of nice build up play and he committed players going forward and had a go himself, too many times he has tried to assist someone else when he is very capable of scoring goals himself.

Shame he couldn't get a goal but much better showing from him.

Put a shift in defensively as well I thought.
I hope the recent improvement in form is because he wants to stay and not him putting himself in the shop window.

CTID101 said:
Another good performance from Samir today. Plenty of nice build up play and he committed players going forward and had a go himself, too many times he has tried to assist someone else when he is very capable of scoring goals himself.

Shame he couldn't get a goal but much better showing from him.

Put a shift in defensively as well I thought.
I hope the recent improvement in form is because he wants to stay and not him putting himself in the shop window.
Could have gone for a few attempts himself today but looked for the assist, but he got a good assist in a good move today and his ball retention is second to none.

Your right but he is getting more confidence to take them on himself, I wish Silva would do the same.
Both are good finishers and have more than enough ability to score outside and inside the box.

I think Mancini is giving Nasri a bit more freedom to score as its improved remarkably ever since his comments about him.

Played very well today.
Shame he missed two he really should have scored with but MUCH better. Keep it up Samir.

BlueAnorak said:
Played very well today.
Shame he missed two he really should have scored with but MUCH better. Keep it up Samir.
In a good vein form. Seems to do that. Blow hot and cold

Marvin said:
BlueAnorak said:
Played very well today.
In a good vein form. Seems to do that. Blow hot and cold
he hasn't maintained this level of performance for as long as he has recently (about a month). As others have stated, really hope it is to prove himself to Mancini rather than to put himself in the window, in this form, I would keep him.

Just another example of Mancini's awful man management and why he should go! Mancini publicly rebuked Nasri and gave him a very visible kick up the arse since which time he has been our best player along with Tevez another player Mancini very publicly ripped a new one. The Mancini haters all said it was terrible management shows what they know about the psychology of our players<br /><br />-- Sun Apr 28, 2013 12:54 am --<br /><br />Just another example of Mancini's awful man management and why he should go! Mancini publicly rebuked Nasri and gave him a very visible kick up the arse since which time he has been our best player along with Tevez another player Mancini very publicly ripped a new one. The Mancini haters all said it was terrible management shows what they know about the psychology of our players

played well but were has he been most of the season this form only started after mancini said a few home truths about him.I still worry about his ability to get stuck in and he seems to lose the ball very easy. I think there are better players to be bought in the summer that can do his job and more!!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.