Samir Nasri

nellyonthewing said:
Watching Aresenal v Rags & Nasri is just out of the mold of Roswicki, Ramsay etc. He is too steeped in the Arsenal style of taking 15 passes in the box rather than shoot .All so predictable ,easy to defend & so f****g annoying .
Arsenal played a pretty good half against united, Sagna's mistake the only reason United are in it.

Caveman said:
Tevez City said:
IF City can find un upgrade for Nasri, then I prefer to sell him.

But the problem is that I don't see any "available" player that is better than Nasri.

I was hoping to see Hazard or Di Maria taking his place, but now I don't know who can replace Nasri.
If we can find an upgrade to Nasri we also need to keep Nasri. We are severely lacking in attacking midfield. We have Silva and Nasri - with Sinclair and Suarez who won't be getting on the pitch - where München Dortmund Barça Madrid United Juve Spurs Arsenal and Chelsea, plus many other clubs, can call on up to eight players in this area of the field. I think this is our biggest Achilles heel as a team. We are paper thin as a squad.

In a 4231 imagine the three being Reus Silva and Nasri. Plus another on the bench, maybe even two. This is the most important area of the pitch we need to address this Summer.

Luca Modric ?

great player one week rubbish the next, that's why the boss wants to punch the guy! lol, been doing better lately though

Still should have use his left foot for the chance that came his way regardless he wasnt played all season or not. A few players havent played that well this season.

Caveman said:
Tevez City said:

But the problem is that I don't see any "available" player that is better than Nasri.

I was hoping to see Hazard or Di Maria taking his place, but now I don't know who can replace Nasri.
If we can find an upgrade to Nasri we also need to keep Nasri. We are severely lacking in attacking midfield. We have Silva and Nasri - with Sinclair and Suarez who won't be getting on the pitch - where München Dortmund Barça Madrid United Juve Spurs Arsenal and Chelsea, plus many other clubs, can call on up to eight players in this area of the field. I think this is our biggest Achilles heel as a team. We are paper thin as a squad.

In a 4231 imagine the three being Reus Silva and Nasri. Plus another on the bench, maybe even two. This is the most important area of the pitch we need to address this Summer.
^^^This^^^

Caveman said:
Tevez City said:

Reus will be very hard to get. Dortmund have already sold Gotze, probably Lewandowski, unless the player kicks up a fuss they'll likely hang on to Reus no matter how much money is offered.

FlatlineMonday said:
So what do we make of Nasri now he has won April player of the month?
He's had a good month, that's what I make of him; I'd like him to be May player of the month

mat said:
FlatlineMonday said:

He's on his way to PSG

:)

Don't see Nasri being sold. There are not that many players better or more versatile than him.
He's a twat but let's not forget he's had an unlucky season.
We need to build on our best players not sell them and Nasri is without a doubt one of our best players.
He's always making either the killer pass or the pass before it, he keeps the ball well too and is one of our best finishers.
Not many players can play behind the striker, on the right and left of an attacking midfield 3 and in central midfield comfortably at the top top level but Nasri has done it quite well.
He is simply too good to lose at our level and we aren't there yet<br /><br />-- Thu May 02, 2013 2:57 pm --<br /><br />
mat said:
FlatlineMonday said:

He's on his way to PSG

:)

Don't see Nasri being sold. There are not that many players better or more versatile than him.
He's a twat but let's not forget he's had an unlucky season.
We need to build on our best players not sell them and Nasri is without a doubt one of our best players.
He's always making either the killer pass or the pass before it, he keeps the ball well too and is one of our best finishers.
Not many players can play behind the striker, on the right and left of an attacking midfield 3 and in central midfield comfortably at the top top level but Nasri has done it quite well.
He is simply too good to lose at our level and we aren't there yet

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.