Sanchez [Continued]

Status
Not open for further replies.
tolmie's hairdoo said:
For the record, people saying Neymar is bullshit. Not even at the races.

Didn't you say it was garbage yesterday yourself Tolm? Why is it suddenly a true story, or am I completely misreading all of this?

ANY1aBLUE said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:
flb said:
Its a shame about Sanchez but we move on.

Tolm,why the hell would Udinese give United the anonymity that seems so obvious in this episode.

For the life of me i cant see why they would be afforded the privilege in such a publicised transfer,the word has been Barcelona and City with the odd reference to United-in fact nine tenths of there armchair wanking fanbase havent a clue they are even after him.

Because United, as always, are devious bastards. You only have to look at their business so far this summer.

Jones, Young and De Gea. They knew the buy-out clauses on both De Gea and Jones, all the tapping up had been done.

Young, again, just turns up and has his medical. DONE.

United have simply left their one and only bid on the table £27.5m. They have gauged for months Sanchez's stance on his next move.

They get to save face by keeping Udinese is the dark and themselves in the shadows.

Barca's pull will hopefullly be as big as we think.

Call the devious bastards - but sounds like you were praising them to me? Looks like their methods are better than ours...............
It's easy when you're Champions.

Project Rain said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:
For the record, people saying Neymar is bullshit. Not even at the races.

Didn't you say it was garbage yesterday yourself Tolm? Why is it suddenly a true story, or am I completely misreading all of this?

I read that as meaning we're not in for Neymar, same as his post yesterday.

I wonder if Mancini is ok with missing out on Sanchez. He will struggle to find a similiar player.

Seems like Citys summer plans are shitting itself. Missing out on Sanchez must be a biw blow.

Robinhosthumb! said:
BlueCityfan said:
I wonder if Mancini is ok with missing out on Sanchez. He will struggle to find a similiar player.

Seems like Citys summer plans are shitting itself. Missing out on Sanchez must be a biw blow.
^Who is this Joker?^ Shakes head :/

thought the teachers were on strike tomorrow

BlueCityfan said:

I wonder how you manage to turn a computer on.

BlueCityfan said:

Do you really think that trying to sign Sanchez was the be all and end all of the clubs Summer plans?. What a pathetic comment, if you can't be positive fuck off

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.