Sanchez [Continued]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ntini77 said:
Project Rain said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:
For the record, people saying Neymar is bullshit. Not even at the races.

Didn't you say it was garbage yesterday yourself Tolm? Why is it suddenly a true story, or am I completely misreading all of this?

He's saying we're not in for him, mate.

Not even in bidding.

It's understandable the various levels of disappointment, and I only write the following in terms of trying to infer there are still big cards to play, keep the belief and spirits up.

I've posted this already in the Pastore thread. Make of this what you will, but Mancini is a VERY BIG fan of Pastore.

Another fellow Argentine at the club might solve some issues.

Pigeonho said:
Fuck Sanchez now.

Everyone follow me to the Pastore forum, where Tolmie has just posted 'Mancini is a VERY BIG admire of Pastore'. Come on, follow me and fuck this thread off.

Fuck are you all staring at? ;-)

see you in a min

tolmie's hairdoo said:
Ntini77 said:
Project Rain said:
Didn't you say it was garbage yesterday yourself Tolm? Why is it suddenly a true story, or am I completely misreading all of this?

Not even in bidding.

It's understandable the various levels of disappointment, and I only write the following in terms of trying to infer there are still big cards to play, keep the belief and spirits up.

I've posted this already in the Pastore thread. Make of this what you will, but Mancini is a VERY BIG fan of Pastore.

Over to the pastore thread it is then, see you there Pigeonho...

Hydemcfc said:
BlueCityfan said:
I wonder if Mancini is ok with missing out on Sanchez. He will struggle to find a similiar player.

Seems like Citys summer plans are shitting itself. Missing out on Sanchez must be a biw blow.

Do you really think that trying to sign Sanchez was the be all and end all of the clubs Summer plans?. What a pathetic comment, if you can't be positive fuck off

You have to face the reality. Liverpool are now a real force and City must be worried that they could drop out from the top 4. It would be a disaster to do a Tottenham.

Just a thought.

BlueCityfan said:
Hydemcfc said:
BlueCityfan said:
I wonder if Mancini is ok with missing out on Sanchez. He will struggle to find a similiar player.

Seems like Citys summer plans are shitting itself. Missing out on Sanchez must be a biw blow.

Do you really think that trying to sign Sanchez was the be all and end all of the clubs Summer plans?. What a pathetic comment, if you can't be positive fuck off

You have to face the reality. Liverpool are now a real force and City must be worried that they could drop out from the top 4.

Just a thought.
Stop being a WUM, whichever club you really follow.

Sleeping_Easy said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:
Ntini77 said:

Not even in bidding.

Over to the pastore thread it is then, see you there Pigeonho...
Bluecityfan you STAY HERE!

Some posters reactions are OTT to say the least ; so we're not prepared to wait any longer, good. I for one am pleased that the club have set a limit on the amount of time we were willing to wait and it's also positive that the club have shown they will walk away from even the most desired talent if the numbers are deemed to get too big.

One of the most common statements made on Bluemoon is how well the club is run nowadays, so I find difficult to accept that we won't have been busy looking elsewhere and talking to other clubs, so FFS people chill out !

Personally I want Mata :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.