Sanchez [Continued]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bert Trautmann's Parachute said:
Blue man chu said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:
We're in a hurry. Unfortunately, the clubs of our other transfer targets will be well aware of this and where our priority will be.

The cold bluffing of Adebayor also continues to hamstring us.

We will have some good news very soon and it will come like a phantom in the night!!

embarrassed to admit that made me a little giddy.
It means we're signing Michael Crawford.

Fuck me, from alexis sanchez to frank spencer.

neil jung said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:
Because United, as always, are devious bastards. You only have to look at their business so far this summer.

Jones, Young and De Gea. They knew the buy-out clauses on both De Gea and Jones, all the tapping up had been done.

Young, again, just turns up and has his medical. DONE.
Buy-out figures are hardly a secret in football circles. I can't see anything devious or remarkable about those three signings.

the devious bastards didn't offer 4 million above the buy out clauses.

Lancet Fluke said:
neil jung said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:
Because United, as always, are devious bastards. You only have to look at their business so far this summer.

Jones, Young and De Gea. They knew the buy-out clauses on both De Gea and Jones, all the tapping up had been done.

Young, again, just turns up and has his medical. DONE.
Buy-out figures are hardly a secret in football circles. I can't see anything devious or remarkable about those three signings.

the devious bastards didn't offer 4 million above the buy out clauses.

Why would they if they'd already tapped the players up beforehand ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.