Sanchez [Continued]

Status
Not open for further replies.
"The negotiations with Barcelona are still ongoing and we will find a solution. The boy's desire is to move to Barcelona and we are looking to find a way to make this happen. We will continue talks and we will see what happens," Pozzo said to Il Corriere dello Sport.

"Whether City have pulled out of the race to sign him, you'd have to ask them. We never really negotiated with them."

If those quotes are true....City are just trying to save face and the reports that he only wanted Barca were true.

We were never in the running. Stupid City and all ITK wummers! 1000+ pages for all this shit?

TonyM said:
Who is the Phanthom of the Night?

Easy peasy...(i think)

One of the songs from Phantom of the Opera is "Don Juan"

From one winger to another...
I introduce to you...Juan Mata
juan-mata.jpg

clutch...straws

jonmcfc said:
sky said we have pulled out don`t knowif it`s been mentioned if so sorry
No, it hasn't been mentioned. Thanks for the update fella! Keep us posted.

tolmie's hairdoo said:
flb said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:
I was not aware of Bobby's or the club's current stance. Things had gone VERY QUIET since Sunday night.

Hence, not really been posting.

It is simply a gut feeling re United, based on the underhand way they have conducted themselves throughout this whole courting process.

Still think Barca, once again, may have come to an 'arrangement' with us...

The club always have contingency plans. The biggest news today should be that we have signed a new £50m player.

CARLOS TEVEZ.

For the record, people saying Neymar is bullshit. Not even at the races.

Its a shame about Sanchez but we move on.

Tolm,why the hell would Udinese give United the anonymity that seems so obvious in this episode.

For the life of me i cant see why they would be afforded the privilege in such a publicised transfer,the word has been Barcelona and City with the odd reference to United-in fact nine tenths of there armchair wanking fanbase havent a clue they are even after him.

Because United, as always, are devious bastards. You only have to look at their business so far this summer.

Jones, Young and De Gea. They knew the buy-out clauses on both De Gea and Jones, all the tapping up had been done.

Young, again, just turns up and has his medical. DONE.

United have simply left their one and only bid on the table £27.5m. They have gauged for months Sanchez's stance on his next move.

They get to save face by keeping Udinese is the dark and themselves in the shadows.

Barca's pull will hopefullly be as big as we think.
Utd are surely going to bid for a central midfielder too. Which is going to make our next move very awkward. with hindsight we should have perhaps moved on earlier, but maybe the signals we were getting were good. Half of me hopes Utd get Sanchez to weaken their chances of competing with us for other players

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.