Sanchez [Continued]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is it too cynical to suggest Fergie has asked his "Ol mate" Jose to express interest in Fabregas to push up the price so Barca cant afford to buy both Sanchez and Fabregas leaving Fergie a free run on Sanchez?

Plain Speaking said:
Is it too cynical to suggest Fergie has asked his "Ol mate" Jose to express interest in Fabregas to push up the price so Barca cant afford to buy both Sanchez and Fabregas leaving Fergie a free run on Sanchez?
Sanchez wont go to the rags, he's said it barce or nothing.

matt99is said:
Plain Speaking said:
Sanchez wont go to the rags, he's said it barce or nothing.
I think he would prefer to go to Barca but I would be amazed if Udinese didnt sell him this window. If Barca cant afford him it could let the rags in.

As I understand it, we have withdrawn our offer (Mancini quotes) but the rags haven't. So it would be open to Udinese to still sell to the rags for 27m if Barca don't close the deal. Though if the player has snubbed them as well as us he is likely to stay put. If he is open to move to either Trafford or come to Manchester no doubt Pozzo will be on the phone to see if we still want him because he will want most money.

Rammyblues said:
As I understand it, we have withdrawn our offer (Mancini quotes) but the rags haven't. So it would be open to Udinese to still sell to the rags for 27m if Barca don't close the deal. Though if the player has snubbed them as well as us he is likely to stay put. If he is open to move to either Trafford or come to Manchester no doubt Pozzo will be on the phone to see if we still want him because he will want most money.

as i understood mancini said we withdrew from making another bid, but i thought our offer was left on table and higher than that of the fuckin scum

as i understood mancini said we withdrew from making another bid, but i thought our offer was left on table and higher than that of the fuckin scum

Hope you are right, no problem with him going to Barca but would do my head in if he went to the scum for less than we offered for him.

Rammyblues said:

Hope you are right, no problem with him going to Barca but would do my head in if he went to the scum for less than we offered for him.

me too mate

skybluelyon said:
Rammyblues said:

me too mate
Lets see how he does later tonight :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.