Sanchez [Continued]

Status
Not open for further replies.
CityFootball said:
shroom said:
I thought the conventional wisdom was that Sanchez wouldn't play in the Copa without transferring first due to the insurance burden on the Chile FA. guess not
I thought the deal was that Chile claimed a fee could not be negotiated during the Copa, which is understandable.

Maybe terms were agreed with the player before the tournament started?

alera said:
Huge risk them letting him go there without a deal sorted.

Agreed, which is why Barca haven't signed him yet. The only person risking anything is Pozzo. Therefore, Barca probably thought they'd get him cheaper the closer it got to the tournament

theevilweasel said:
CityFootball said:
shroom said:
I thought the conventional wisdom was that Sanchez wouldn't play in the Copa without transferring first due to the insurance burden on the Chile FA. guess not
I thought the deal was that Chile claimed a fee could not be negotiated during the Copa, which is understandable.

If they were, Udinese must know nothing about it. I imagine Pozzo would have said something by now... Doubt that is the case though.<br /><br />-- Mon Jul 04, 2011 1:43 pm --<br /><br />
theevilweasel said:
CityFootball said:
shroom said:

CityFootball said:
theevilweasel said:
CityFootball said:

If they were, Udinese must know nothing about it. I imagine Pozzo would have said something by now... Doubt that is the case though.

-- Mon Jul 04, 2011 1:43 pm --

theevilweasel said:
CityFootball said:

Refer to Tolmie's comments a few weeks ago, when we were granted permission to speak to Sanchez - I believe prior to us agreeing a fee.

It's a little hard to watch a player who we really thought we could sign and who is such a talent.

PMSL, as I say that he misses a sitter but point stands. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.