Sanchez [Continued]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dax777 said:
skybluelyon said:
Rammyblues said:
Hope you are right, no problem with him going to Barca but would do my head in if he went to the scum for less than we offered for him.

me too mate
Lets see how he does later tonight :)

Hi Dax, what time does it start tonight, I am in Barcelona tonight watching with a Barcelona fan, hope he has a stinker as they are adamant he is going to them!

^Most difficult book I've ever read. Exponentially more difficult than anything else I've encountered.

jjeangi said:
^Most difficult book I've ever read. Exponentially more difficult than anything else I've encountered.
The Encyclopedia Britannica? :P<br /><br />-- Mon Jul 04, 2011 1:32 pm --<br /><br />
EATS City said:
Dax777 said:
skybluelyon said:
me too mate

Hi Dax, what time does it start tonight, I am in Barcelona tonight watching with a Barcelona fan, hope he has a stinker as they are adamant he is going to them!
8:45 Eastern U.S. time. SO I am guessing that would be very late in the wee hours of the night in Barcelona.

Dax777 said:
jjeangi said:
The Encyclopedia Britannica? :P

-- Mon Jul 04, 2011 1:32 pm --

EATS City said:
Dax777 said:

8:45 Eastern U.S. time. SO I am guessing that would be very late in the wee hours of the night in Barcelona.
myp2p.eu says 2:45 gmt.

I thought the conventional wisdom was that Sanchez wouldn't play in the Copa without transferring first due to the insurance burden on the Chile FA. guess not

If he really wanted to sign for Barca, and no one else, how come he's not signed yet?

Soulboy said:
If he really wanted to sign for Barca, and no one else, how come he's not signed yet?

Perhaps because they won't pay the money Pozzo wants. Or even, a price has been set and technicalities on the contract (ie terms of payment, bonuses etc) are yet to be agreed.

shroom said:
I thought the conventional wisdom was that Sanchez wouldn't play in the Copa without transferring first due to the insurance burden on the Chile FA. guess not
I thought the deal was that Chile claimed a fee could not be negotiated during the Copa, which is understandable.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.