Santa Cruz

Ricster said:
lee-mcfc said:
i know your gonna post back "give him time" or w.e but iv never liked the guy even from blackburn so you know.

Me niether lee. Had one great season with Blackburn in his career. Bit like Benjani at Pompey.

excatly one good season and thats it . now mark h just bums off him and really dont know why he bought him..:S...

blue saturday said:
looks like he is playing his way in bit by bit to take over from Ade in the new year for the African cup

spot on,ffs he's been injured for ages and to be a fare a brave move to bring him on in a game that was in the balance at the time...rsc will be ok given the sort of service he needs,totaly diferent player han adey but will be effective providing we play to his strengths

Project said:
100%manc said:
Give it a rest? Its called an OPINION.

And it's a fairly ridiculous one. The guy hasn't played in 9 months yet here you are criticising his match fitness after 10 minutes.

Probably would be best if he regained match fitness in a few reserve games first.
I'm not slating him, just don't thinks it's wise to bring a late sub on who can't keep up with the pace when we clearly have other options.
I'm looking forward to seeing what he can do when fit though.

He's been out injured for absolutely ages. We have another international break now, will he be playing for his country?

We have to give him game time at some point and I thought that tonight was a good opportunity though he was disappointing when he came on. Looked well off the pace.

santa cruz or evans or samaras or philipa oh wait dont matter the put downs remain the same. If Santa bagged the winner today people would have been jacking off but because he was adapting to a fast paced intense game people want to put him down

lee-mcfc said:
Ricster said:
Me niether lee. Had one great season with Blackburn in his career. Bit like Benjani at Pompey.

excatly one good season and thats it . now mark h just bums off him and really dont know why he bought him..:S...

I think its the money that i cant get my head round. £20m for RSC £25m for Ade. Your not telling me they are that close in terms of quality. I know they aren't. Its the price tag that Roque will have to live upto and thats not our fault.

*shakes head* people doubting a player before he has even played a full game. Reminds me of comments in january about a certain welsh man that scored tonight ;)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.