Santa Cruz

Paulmcfc2703 said:
*shakes head* people doubting a player before he has even played a full game. Reminds me of comments in january about a certain welsh man that scored tonight ;)

fookin quality

100%manc said:
I know he has not had much play, and I know he will improve but tonight he hardly broke out of walking pace. He is Frustrating. what do other people think??
he wasnt there at all just like last week when he came on. Glad to see Ireland back
was a strange game a little to lovie dovie for my likeing

TINY said:
lmfao you can always trust City fans to pick someone.

Usually after we lose or draw , its all too predictable.

I must admit though if Ade and Tevez are starting its going to be hard to start Petrov if Bellamy is fit.

Its a good problem to have but I cannot see Petrov wanting to stay under those circumstances and you cannot blame him , at his age he needs regular football.

Can't believe those dumb brummies booed Barry.
Christ, 12 years with the same club which has done nothing in that time and he's given a hard time for showing some ambition. I'd like to see what those dumb fuckers would have done given the chance to double their salaries.
It really seemed to get under his skin though which is understandable.

He's just come back from a long injury and come on as sub twice. I can't actually beleive there is a thread on this.

He probably would have been more effective if Petrov was on to cross into the box as I see it he would be more effective in those situations

sweep said:
It wasn't a game for someone that far off the pace.

Agree with this. I rate him very highly, but we were well on top and Tevez was looking dangerous, until RSC came on and the rest of the game seemed to pass him by. Not his fault because of his fitness and levels of match practice, but this wasn't the type of game to carry passengers. On a positive note, Stevie Ireland looked a bit more like his old self, and hopefully the break from the team has done him good.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.