Santa Cruz

He's played for about 20 minutes after being out with an injury for months, I think we can forgive him if he's a little bit rusty.

stony said:
He's just come back from a long injury and come on as sub twice. I can't actually beleive there is a thread on this.

I agree that he can't be judged yet but would you agree that bringing him into a tied game on the road isn't exactly the time to let him get his legs under him?

Should have had Ireland on for the whole of the 2nd half. The guy's inspirational and he splits defences in two.

buckshot said:
stony said:
He's just come back from a long injury and come on as sub twice. I can't actually beleive there is a thread on this.

I agree that he can't be judged yet but would you agree that bringing him into a tied game on the road isn't exactly the time to let him get his legs under him?

We were 1-0 down and playing shite. We needed to change things.

give the guy a chance ffs. he will be good but needs a lot of games to get his fitness. not santa cruz fault hughes should never have brought him on tonight, it's obvious he's nowhere near ready. we lost momentum when he came on and tevez went off.

Alex B said:
buckshot said:

We were 1-0 down and playing shite. We needed to change things.

He came on after Bellamy scored.

buckshot said:
stony said:

It was tactical as much as anything

mikeyboy said:
give the guy a chance ffs. he will be good but needs a lot of games to get his fitness. not santa cruz fault hughes should never have brought him on tonight, it's obvious he's nowhere near ready. we lost momentum when he came on and tevez went off.

This is exactly right. Give him time and keep him out of games in doubt.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.