Sarri sacked by Juventus

Herr Klopp will be sounding out the role...

He's the greatest manager ever.

Last edited by a moderator:
Do you rate de ligt or is he overated ? . At Ajax he was quality but was that just because of the surrounding players .

personally think he’s overrated, Looks like they overpaid. Apparently he has €150m release clause which looks funny now. But at the time his hype was so extreme. I honestly wanted him due his amazing performances in the CL but now I think it’s another bullet dodged. If he struggled in Italy he would struggle here. Still only 20 and still a talent obviously but €75m is crazy money for someone who is not the full package.

personally think he’s overrated, Looks like they overpaid. Apparently he has €150m release clause which looks funny now. But at the time his hype was so extreme. I honestly wanted him due his amazing performances in the CL but now I think it’s another bullet dodged. If he struggled in Italy he would struggle here. Still only 20 and still a talent obviously but €75m is crazy money for someone who is not the full package.
I remember that he frankiie de jong story aswell . Not heard from him either .

sam-allardyce-manager-of-sunderland-thumbs-up-on-arrival-at-the-to-picture-id506406602

Allerdici surely?

I remember that he frankiie de jong story aswell . Not heard from him either .
De Jong is Good - the real deal imo. He just plays for the worst Barcelona in 20 years if he played for us instead of Gundogan you would see the difference.

Juventus needs a overhaul. There‘s some good Italians playing for Sassuolo as an example who have pace.

LOL what the hell? Pirlo got the U23 job 9 days ago and hasn't managed a single match ever, and they're giving him the top job???? He's only had his UEFA Pro Licence for about 6 weeks

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.