Sat, 30th Apr, 5.30pm Chelsea v Spurs.

IF we win tomorrow we need 5 points from our last 4 games to be guaranteed 4th place and thats assuming spurs win all 4 of their games... IF we win tomorrow and they draw a single game we're pretty much safe (unless we loose all 4 games)

lol i much prefer using 'ifs' for champions league than when we used to do it for relegation

Twitcher has to wait until after Euro 2012 to manage England I reckon, the FA won't pay out for Capello's contract when it is running out soon enough. And Capello's England team are starting to play better since Wilshere and Parker replaced Gerrard and Barry.

Chick Counterfly said:
jimharri said:
If I've worked it out correctly (big 'IF'!), but if we win our next two games, it won't matter what Blackpool do or don't do. Win tomorrow and we're 7 points clear, plus a better GD. Win our next game and we would, even if Spurs win their next game, be still 7 points clear, with only 2 (?) games left

There would be three games left

But in that scenario a point against Spurs would seal the deal.
Humble apologies. I thought Spurs only had 3 games left after today, not 4.

:-(

Aussie! said:
http://www.tottenhamhotspurs.tv/forum/players-lounge/20816-c-should-never-allowed-officiate-again.html

For some evening 'lol's'

Some **** said they 'deserved to win'? PMSL
Fuck me some on there calling for a rematch lol. As bad as arsenal with there 'it's not fair unless we're winning' sort of attitude. Makes up for the goals vdv has used his hands for this season I remember one or two of those so far

Re: Spurs Lose

Vital for us Chelsea won that. I'm not expecting a win against Everton next week and i believe Spuds have Blackpool at home so if all goes as predicted we will be 4 points ahead of them come the spurs game. Imagine how tense that game will be if they had won today or we fail to beat West Ham tomorrow.

Chelsea have done their part. Now it's time to step up to the plate and do ours.

adrianr said:
Don't wish to rain on any parades but today will be for little if we don't get 3 points tomorrow. Whilst it's still mathematically possible for us to fail I'l be trying to play down the excitement, remember who we're dealing with here :p Going to be no easier than Blackburn tomorrow and we'll have to be on our A game to get the 3 points.

Also don't forget, even if we go 7 points clear, a loss to Everton and a loss to Spurs, suddenly we're only a point ahead, and we're going into the FA Cup final worrying about the league. It can change that quickly. It's still ALL to play for, don't think otherwise!

[further apologies for being a ray of sunshine]

Was just about to post the same, I suspect you like me have watched City a long time!

I'm really worried about the West Ham game. Yes they may have lost their last 3 but they're a team fighting relegation and if we turn up in Can't be arsed mode I feel we'll have egg on our face.

r.soleofsalford said:
two debatable decisions. unfortunate for spurs, lucky for chelski and us.

tbh i wont be crying into my pillow tonight, fingers crossed i wont tomorrow night either

spurs got every other decision though - including a penalty not given.

Also, Bale really was just a half a dozen match wonder - he looks absolutely shite now

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.